"You have no business here. This tent is for champions... and friends." Krum protects the two from her. He is very nice, I like him a lot.

"No matter. We've got what we wanted." She takes another picture and leaves.

"Good day, champions. Gather round, please. You too Alice." Dumbledore walks in with Crouch, Filch and the two other headmasters. "Now, you've waited, you've wondered, and at last the money has arrived. A moment only four of you can fully appreciate." Dumbledore suddenly notices Mione.

"What are you doing here, Miss Granger?" He asks.

She stutters, looking for an answer.

"Sorry, I'll just go." She walks out.

"Barty, the bag." Dumbledore states.

Crouch walks forward, a dark purple bag in his hands.

"Champions, in a circle around me. Miss Delacour, over here." He grabs the girl's arm, moving her around.

"Mr. Krum..." he moves Krum.

"And, Potter, Mr. Potter, over here. That's right. Now... Miss Delacour, if you will." He opens the bag for Fleur to reach in and pick a dragon. Shit.

"The welsh green." Barty states Fleurs pick.

I was really hoping Harry will get that one.

"Mr. Krum." Krum reaches in to pick his dragon.

"The Chinese Fireball." Crouch ooh's at that.
Cedric reaches in next.

"The Swedish short snout. Which leaves..." oh no.

Harry can't play with that dragon. I shake my head. I can see that even Dumbledore is worried.

"These represent four very real dragons... each of which has been given a golden egg to protect. Your objective is simple: collect the egg. This you must do, for each egg contains a clue... without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. Any questions?" Crouch asks, but he gets no answer.

"Very well. Good luck, champions. Alice, come with. Mr. Diggory, at the sound of the cannon, you may-" the sound of the cannon cuts Dumbledore off. We all scream at the unexpected sound. Diggory takes a deep breath and gets out as people cheer and yell his name.

"Miss Jones, if anything goes wrong, someone will call you and your job will be to stunt the dragon. Simple enough?" Crouch questions.

"Yes, sir." I simply answer and walk towards Harry.

"Nervous?" I ask him.

"I can't to this." He shakes his head with worry.

"Sure you can. You might have gotten the worst dragon, but you're braver then any of them." I try to encourage him.

"You're not helping." He speaks nervously. I get why he's scared, I would be too.

"Hey, listen, if something goes wrong you could yell my name and I'll come and save you. Think of me like... the noble prince that saves the princess from the dragon in a fairytale." I joke.

"But, if you're the prince, and the dragon is the dragon, then I'm..."

I continue his sentence; "The helpless princess, of course." He slightly laughs, I'm glad I managed to get him to laugh.

"Three of our champions have now faced their dragons... and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. And now, our fourth and final contestant."

Harry and I hear Dumbledore speaking.

I look at Harry, he looks extremely anxious.

"Good luck, Harry." I hug him just before he leaves the tent.