Chapter 130-END

Two months after the incident.

Zhong Yuanzhong also stood in front of the ward separated by glass windows, looking at the pale young man on the bed, his eyes were closed tightly, and he could not see the slightest sign of waking up, but maintained his basic vital signs by drip.

From the first time he saw Yushuiren with this appearance, Nakahara also remembered that he clearly expressed his dissatisfaction in front of the people of the special ability department - he hammered the wall with his fist, which made Ango Sakaguchi next to him I was a little worried about whether he would use gravity control on his own will.

To this day, he has calmly accepted the reality.

"Here you go again, big brother in the hat."

Sanzhong Naiwei walked half a meter away from him, looking at the profile of the sick woman and Shui Lian from a distance.

"Have you grown taller?" Zhong Yuanzhong also glanced at her and asked.

Children that age are just different from day to day, he thought.

"Yeah, the clothes I bought before can't be worn anymore." Mie Nai Miku looked in with his hands on the window frame, and muttered: "...When Brother Lian woke up, he saw that I had grown so much taller. Will be surprised?"

Although she was asking and answering herself, Zhong Yuanzhong took the initiative to answer the conversation for some reason.

"Yes." Nakahara Chuya said.

"Then when will he wake up?"

"..." Zhong Yuan Zhong also said, "I don't know."

The girl curled her lips, "I was the one who asked unnecessary questions."

The two stood quietly outside the ward until Zhong Yuan Zhong also received a call and had to leave.

=

three months

"How is he doing today?" Sakaguchi Ango pushed open the door of the office and asked this sentence that he would ask every day.

"...Well, there is no sign of waking up." The researcher colleague patted his forehead, "It has been a week since he woke up last time. The good news is that he is waking up longer and more frequently. According to this Speed, he should wake up soon."

"It's been three months... No matter how you think about it, it has nothing to do with the word 'soon'." The other person next to him turned his chair at the same time, holding his head and saying in pain: "I don't dare to leave now. In the office, it's okay to meet Director Tsuda and Amano, but if I meet my future sister and Gravity... I will feel very guilty!"

Ango Sakaguchi sighed.

So is he.

The researcher who spoke at the beginning looked at Ango Sakaguchi, who always had dark circles under his eyes and worked endless overtime, and finally took everything.

"I said that if there is any news, I will call you as soon as possible. Senior Sakaguchi, you should go and have a good rest."

Ango Sakaguchi nodded slightly and left the office.

The moment he closed the door, he leaned against the wall and murmured: "...I can't go to rest with peace of mind."

Even if this is the only solution, even if this is the least sacrificing solution acceptable to everyone.

He also couldn't tell himself with peace of mind that the young man had to leave everything he loved and plunge into the black sea.

To push back into death a man who had emerged from despair, found a new light of life, and lived as hard as he could, would have broken his heart more than the mere sight of suffering.