Chapter 13

Akai Shuichi put out the cigarette in his hand.

He originally planned to go into the store to find Tayska after answering the phone, but he found that the timing was not good.

Just because he was seeing Taliscar, like an agile cheetah, pinning the robber down, the movement was as smooth as a teaching template in the aesthetic analysis of a movie.

The matter was settled, and he called the police across the road, waiting for Tayska to come out.

But the other party was stopped by someone at the door. Not knowing what the girl said to him, Taiska walked over with his head down.

Akai Shuichi: "...what's wrong?"

Were you injured in the fight just now? No, it was impossible, he could see clearly that Taiska subdued the opponent easily, and there was no possibility of getting injured.

"Here." Taiska's hand covered the area near the heart, and slightly tightened the clothes on his chest, "It's as if a needle has been pierced in, rolling and stirring inside, trying to smash my heart. "

"...Ley, am I sick?"

Taiska's depressed mood was visible to the naked eye. If he was really a kitten or a puppy, he must be downcast at the moment, with ears drooping and tail drooping.

Akai Shuichi: "What happened?"

He didn't know what happened inside, he only knew that the girl called Taiska, and his character prevented him from answering things he didn't understand.

Yu Shui Lian was thinking about how he would describe it.

He couldn't talk about his experience of dying as a cannon fodder NPC, but he didn't want to lie either.

...If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have asked Ley so recklessly.

Akai Shuichi watched Taiska fall into dead silence.

He and Taiska were not close and familiar enough to share all the secrets, but the other party put on such a heartbroken look in front of him, and he couldn't say nothing, he could only use his own method to guide the other party.

Lead with a calm, inclusive, adult style.

Akai Shuichi took a few steps closer, and pointed at Taiska's heart with his slender fingers, and the boy's chest heaved violently because of his movements.

"If I'm not wrong, it may be the emotions of sadness, sadness, and sadness that make your heart ache."

"I don't know what happened to you, but it must be something important enough for you to remember."

He looked at the blank expression on the other side.

They were clearly touching through their clothes, but they had the illusion that they could feel the beating of their hearts, which was beating firmly and powerfully.

Taiska carefully thought about the words the other party said, he looked at his heart uncertainly, and murmured: "Aren't I sick?"

"No, this proves that you have emotions. You normally have the ability to be happy, angry, sad, and happy." Akai Shuichi said, "Taiska, you are not a puppet toy that can perform just by turning the clockwork."

How others describe him is someone else's business, but at least Taiska must know that he is not a puppet.

emotion……?

Yu Shui Lian only stays in cognition of these feelings, and doesn't know how to feel. It's like he knows that the shop manager will feel uncomfortable because of the slander and slander of the stalker, and that Rina will be sad and painful because his family and pets die in the fire, but he just knows-he doesn't understand the physical damage caused by this kind of emotion. what a feeling.