Chapter 5

Just as Tayska went in to take a shower, Bourbon's phone rang in the living room.

He opened it and frowned.

It's Belmode.

After quickly adjusting his emotions to a perfect state, Bourbon connected the phone: "What's the matter? Calling at this time?"

"I heard that Taiska is with you?" Belmode rarely got straight to the point.

Bourbon tentatively said: "—Oh? Is there anything I need to find him?"

Belmode's voice pulled the old man: "Is Scotland and Ley by your side?"

Bourbon couldn't make out her attitude.

After turning on the hands-free, Belmode's voice was amplified to the point where everyone present could hear it.

"Taiska is a bit special. Although you have successfully 'recycled' him, the organization has no place to 'place' him, nor does he need a 'partner'."

"Since you have already contacted him, you should be able to guess it? Taiska can't carry out the task alone—"

"How? Do you need a helper here?"

Not sure what kind of medicine Belmode was selling, Bourbon said in a matter of fact: "Theoretically speaking, our current manpower is enough. Is this what Rum means?"

He wanted to try Belmode's attitude.

What is the meaning of such a sudden call from the other party?

Do you want Taiska to join their team?

"No, it's just a suggestion from my personal point of view." Belmode's mood didn't change at all, "Then there's no other way, and Taliska will only be able to complete the mission by himself."

Belmode: "... Maybe it will die in some unknown corner like a stray cat or a stray dog."

"Isn't this statement underestimating Tayska?" Bourbon still had a tough and cold attitude, "Speaking of which, Belmode, did you make such a phone call because you hoped Tayska would join us?"

Belmode's chuckle came: "—that's the secret, Bourbon."

This tedious mutual-probing game is coming to an end.

Bourbon hung up the phone blankly.

The sound of water in the bathroom had stopped for a long time, Yu Shuilian came out after changing clothes.

He was dressed in Scottish clothes - a baggy white short-sleeved T-shirt and baggy trousers.

Because of his height, he had to roll up his trousers a little bit—just enough to allow the ankle and a small section of the calf to come out without worry.

The boy's neck, which had been lingered by the heat from the bathroom for a long time, was still slightly red, and his wet hair hung on the side of his neck. This piece of light golden hair lightly covered the blue veins under the skin of his neck, and his fair skin The skin is looming under these interlaced colors.

Seeing him running out with wet hair like this, Scotland's stereotype of "Taiska can't live alone" has deepened a little.

Scotland first sighed, and then said to Taiska: "...you come here first."

Taiska obediently followed Scotland into the bathroom, Scotland took a soft towel from the shelf next to him, put it on his hair, and wiped it with moderate force.

The hair and the towel rubbed against each other and made a "suosuo-" sound, which entered Taiska's ears finely, and he narrowed his eyes comfortably.

"Wipe off your hair and body after you take a shower, Taiska." Scotland stood behind him, and Taiska was facing the mirror, and he could see the expression of Scotland with his eyes closed in enjoyment.