Chapter 59

Nakahara Chuya's eyes fell on the boy.

His blond hair seemed to be longer than the last time we met, and he wore a choker similar to himself around his neck, plus a long black coat, which was completely different from the tight business attire when they met.

This is the guy who killed George in front of his face last time - although Mafia, the port, was not allowed to take the blame in the end, Zhongyuan Zhong was still very upset.

But most of the displeasure came from Osamu Dazai, who loves to poke his lungs, whispering in his ear:

"Ah, ah, isn't this completely embarrassing, isn't it Zhongya? He was played by the other party severely."

"I won't lose to that guy in a head-to-head one-on-one." Nakahara Chuya was still suppressing his anger at first.

Until Osamu Dazai's provocation became more and more excessive, "So it is a single-celled slug, and everything in this world cannot be solved by violence, otherwise it would not be played by the other party, right?"

Chuya Nakahara and Osamu Dazai's enmity has long been in a state of 9981 difficulty, and the old and new scores are not bad this time.

But Taliska...

Some time ago, Mafia at the port had a conflict with that "organization" because of drugs. I thought I would have a chance to see Taiska again, but I learned that he never came to the scene.

Nakahara Chuya was inevitably played by Osamu Dazai——

"It seems that others don't take you seriously at all? Gravity makes you lose face."

"Chuya, you will make the other party hate you if you are chasing so hard, right? Taiska must not like a man who pushes you so hard."

"Are you finished?" Zhong Yuanzhong also felt that the more he talked, the more something was wrong, "We don't have that kind of relationship either, the more you talk, the more disgusting you are."

"It was meant to make you angry, so you are angry? Are you angry?"

Osamu Dazai's kind of fault-finding, probably only Nakahara Chuya's nerves can accept this kind of torture.

After such a set of mental attacks, even Nakahara knew that Osamu Dazai was not at all against Taiska, but just to use Taiska as a reason to anger him-but he still couldn't control his emotions towards Taiska and became negative up.

This kind of anger cannot be completely restrained!

But when Taiska really stood in front of him, he didn't know what to say or what to do.

In the end, he didn't suffer from George's matter. If he clings to Taisca because of this matter, he seems to be very petty... Besides? Other than that, there is no interaction between them.

Isn't he just a stranger?

Zhongyuan Zhong also held the attitude of revenge and never accidental injury, and came to a conclusion:

——So, everything is still the fault of that bastard Dazai! !

But now that several pairs of eyes are on him, wouldn't it be stage fright if he doesn't speak?

The young man's pride is like a backbone, supporting the operation of most of his soul. Zhongyuan Zhong also pressed his hat and said: "...Why are you here?"

However, Yu Shui Lian had no idea how magnificent inner activities Zhongyuan Zhongye had frowned and looked calm under his calm appearance.

Yushuilian said calmly: "I'll play games." He never mentioned Matsuda Jinpei's matter.