Chapter 109

The matter started a few months ago. After getting acquainted with "Pan Nuo", Takashi Hasegawa accidentally learned of his special hobby - Mu Can.

Moreover, he only prefers girls under the age of fourteen, and he will have sexual impulses and desires to commit violence against them. In the values ​​of ordinary people, this is an undisputed pervert and dangerous person.

At first, Hasegawa didn't think much of it, until one time he met a girl in a wheelchair. The girl refused to eat because of physical discomfort, and she was not angry. She looked as fragile as a fragile object.

——This kind of child has no ability to resist. The success rate of abducting her is absolutely high.

After this idea appeared in his mind, he inevitably moved his mind.

It didn't take long before he took action and abducted a girl under ten years old who he had been following for a while.

After offering sacrifices to Mr. "Pan Nuo", he got the reward he dreamed of.

"Pan Nuo" is a wealthy employer. For a tool man like Takashi Hasegawa who is so colorful and can take the initiative to present the prey for him, he just sprinkles money from his fingers is enough for Hasegawa to work for him.

Not to mention that Hasegawa still has a drug addiction, and the speed of squandering this money is very fast. If you spend a lot, you will naturally find a way to make more money.

So Pandora's cartridge was opened.

He acted very carefully several times, not showing his feet, and "Pan Nuo" used him more and more, until the latest time he made a mistake, which made the police pay attention to the kidnapper.

"Pan Nuo" didn't miss the old feelings at all, and directly brought people to the door to silence him. The owner of the bar heard the news in advance, but he himself was in a complicated situation and couldn't pick it up cleanly, and Hasegawa was not a good person, so he didn't know, but Hasegawa's daughter was too young, so he still softened his heart, and secretly took the girl Hidden.

According to the location he provided, the police rescued Qian Huimei.

The bar owner's wife and daughter were also protected by police officers.

After successfully meeting with the mother and daughter, they had a complicated explanation, and then they had to accept the fact that their husband and father were the assistants of a perverted child abuser.

——Even if his original intention was to protect his family, after the protected person knew the truth, his mood would only be complicated.

=

By the time all these things had settled down, it was already two o'clock in the morning.

Yu Shuilian was so sleepy that he could hardly keep his eyes open, seeing this, Zhu Fu Jingguang insisted on sending him back.

Zhu Fu Jingguang: "I didn't wake up until almost noon, and I'm not too sleepy now. But you seem to be bubbling with sleep, so I don't feel relieved to let you go home alone."

Yu Shuilian was so sleepy that his eyelids were glued together, he got into Zhu Fu Jingguang's car without refusing.

Just now, he was only focused on solving the case and rescuing the victim. Yu Shuilian didn't pay much attention to observing Zhu Fu Jingguang's car. Now that he was nestled in the seat, he felt that his whole body was surrounded by warm air. His breath and the air in the car were intertwined and fused together.

It's a wonderful feeling.

It's like being able to "smell" the other person's scent.

It dispels the chill from the rain at night, like the scent left by the sun.