Chapter 23

Are you sad...?

Taiska's answer was beyond Amuro's expectation.

"Taiska." He asked tentatively, "Do you like Scotland very much?"

Taiska tilted his head in doubt, and after thinking about it, he said, "I should like it."

Amuro understood the meaning of his words, but he was not sure, and asked: "Why do you say 'should'?"

"Because I'm not quite sure what 'like' feels like."

Taiska had a sincere face, "Besides, there seem to be many kinds of preferences, right? I don't know what I like about Scotland."

When Taiska said this, he was very serious, as if he was discussing a box of cherries he got, and what kind of cherries this box was.

Like it……

Toru Amuro recalled all the time Taiska had spent with them so far.

Short, so short it can be said that there is almost nothing.

If Tayskar's favorability is a points-based game, then he must have zero points, maybe negative points, and Ley may have one point. In this way, Scotland is already far ahead.

Was it for the milk and treats that Scotland gave him, or for blowing his hair, or... for every little bit of kindness Scotland gave him?

Is this easy-to-get kindness enough to get Taiska's "like"?

Can you get a thank you that is as precious as life from Taiska?

With complicated emotions in his throat, Toru Amuro didn't know what to answer.

In fact, Yushuiren felt that he had explained it very clearly, but he felt that Toru Amuro seemed unable to accept his statement.

Seeing that the other party didn't answer for a long time, Yu Shuilian belatedly remembered another relationship between Scotland and Bourbon under the undercover identity.

——Friends, and the kind who grew up together.

Yu Shui Lian: ...Bourbon didn't think he planned to poach his corner, did he?

"Bourbon?"

"It's nothing." Toru Amuro put Andre's leash back into Yushui Lian's hands, and then brought the paper bag over again.

Toru Amuro: "Where are we going next?"

Yu Shuilian looked down at her soaked shoes, stepping on the dirt on the grass made the ground under her feet wet and sticky, very uncomfortable.

He put the wrung clothes in a bag and said, "Bourbon, I want to change my shoes."

Toru Amuro quickly adjusted his expression, "There is a shopping mall next to it, so why not go there?"

Yu Shuilian went to the shopping mall with Ley before, knowing the rules, he looked at Andre, who had warm eyes, and asked, "What about Andre? He can't go in."

Amuro's perspective line quickly swept across the other's ankle, and suggested: "What size shoes do you wear? Let me buy them for you."

Yu Shuilian reported his shoe size, and he remembered that Master Kono had asked him to prepare a pair of leather shoes today. He said, "I want to prepare a pair of leather shoes. Mr. Kono asked me to start wearing a full suit of formal clothes tomorrow."

"Okay." Amuro smiled, "Then buy leather shoes."

When they reached the entrance of the shopping mall, Yu Shuilian sat down on the bench outside, and Anshitou asked him to turn on his phone again before entering the door to exchange contact information.