Chapter 73

In the past year, Nakamura Chuya and Yushui Lian have been in contact intermittently. Although the frequency is not high, if there is a chance, they may meet each other in a month or two.

Nakahara is also at the age when he is very busy. He is young, strong, and capable. Mori Ogai thinks highly of him, and he does not forget to polish him while squeezing him. It can be said that he has always expressed his love for Nakahara on the bright side. Ye's appreciation, Zhongye's hard work in the Central Plains is somewhat reciprocated.

Under such circumstances, Zhongyuanzhong also felt sympathy for Yushui Lian, who was also full of enthusiasm.

When I came back to my senses, I found that I had naturally become good friends with Yu Shui Lian.

When he learned that Yushui Lian was going to end the observation period soon, he deliberately adjusted the holiday, just not wanting to miss this important day.

When applying to the BOSS, Mori Ogai gave him a meaningful look, and said with emotion: "Youth is really good, isn't it, Alice-chan? I want to be young again..."

The blond girl gave him a stare, "Pervert Rintaro, you don't match the word youth."

=

The place where they met was a high-end restaurant.

Lian's identity is very troublesome. He doesn't have such things as a driver's license now, so he naturally takes Zhongya's locomotive to go.

Before getting into the car, Zhong Yuanzhong also handed him the helmet, just in time to see that his black coat was actually dressed with a shirt and tie.

He asked curiously, "What kind of dress are you wearing?"

Yu Shuilian said embarrassingly: "...I thought I would go to the Supernatural Secret Service Section today. I didn't expect them to transfer the time to tomorrow."

"Are you going to get your new identity card?"

After Zhongya finished speaking, he was silent for a second and asked, "Then will you still live in Yokohama?"

Yu Shuilian shook his head, "I'm going to Tokyo."

Yumizu Rei has been living in Yokohama for the past year.

One is that the overall strength of the Ability Secret Service Division in Yokohama is relatively strong, which is convenient for the administration of "observation period personnel" like him.

The second is that there are many foreign forces in Yokohama, and gangs of all sizes are active. The government desperately needs someone like Yushui Lian who has years of experience in gangsters to inquire about information for them. However, he has many types of business, including but not limited to: collecting information, He assisted the official fishing law enforcement, and even went to a small gang as an undercover boy for a week.

He has done very well, and his business ability is far beyond the official undercover.

In the words of Masato Tsuda, it means that a real gang member is different from a police undercover disguise. Maybe you won't think there is anything wrong with a police undercover alone, but if you put it together with Yushui Lian who has entered the state, you will be able to see it clearly. feel their difference.

Although Yushui pity himself doesn't feel anything.

Over the past year, in addition to working for the government, he also developed a sideline for himself-an intelligence businessman, which is a variant of a private detective.

He calls himself "R", and using this name as an information provider has gained a certain reputation in Yokohama, which can bring him a lot of income every month.