Chapter 18

He realized that he was being hugged tightly by Taliska, absorbing the warm temperature from his chest.

Taiska's embrace was a behavior that exhausted all his strength, and it even made people feel that he wanted to become a seamless net, enclosing the object he wanted to protect.

"Taiska...?" Zhu Fu Jingguang tried to move his body, only to hear the sound of glass shards shaking.

Just at the critical moment, Taiska directly shot and shattered the window, hugged him and jumped out together.

In terms of posture, Taiska is fully prepared to use his body to buffer Scotland.

Fortunately, they landed on a large trash can, and the height of the third floor here was not too high, but Zhu Fu Jingguang hadn't heard Taiska's echo for a long time, and his uncontrollable panic hit his heart.

He moved his body out of the opponent's arms, and then carried Taiska out and placed him in the corner.

He knelt on the ground, trying to wake Talisca.

"Taiskar? Can you hear me?"

He still didn't open his eyes, the only thing that could comfort Zhu Fu Jingguang was that the boy's chest was still heaving.

This keeps those bad, tragic imaginations from pouring out.

Did he hurt somewhere? Or hit something hard?

When Tayska firmly hugged him and jumped out of the window, did he ever think about what would happen if there was nothing below to cushion him?

Where does this kid get so much strength? Where does the courage come from?

Zhu Fu Jingguang's heart was up and down, and he was about to be squeezed by various emotions so that he couldn't breathe well.

He subconsciously pressed the inner pocket of his coat, which contained the headband that hadn't been given out yet—it matched the hair color of Tayska, and he chose it after careful consideration.

And the message Taysca had sent him, which he hadn't had time to respond to.

How does it feel to be protected by others desperately?

...He felt it at this moment.

The senses were amplified at this moment, and Zhu Fu Jingguang faintly heard an extremely faint cough.

"Ahem..."

Taiska opened his water-colored eyes, and stared at Zhu Fu Jingguang ignorantly, his anxious expression was reflected in his pupils.

Taiska seemed to want to say something, but before he could speak, he covered his mouth subconsciously, as if he was choked by the smell in the trash can just now, he coughed uncontrollably and burst into tears—like coming from the lake. Gushing water.

The trance and misty worries were finally shattered by this reality.

Zhu Fu Jingguang asked: "... how do you feel?"

Taliska gave him a smug smile back.

"Cough...cough, I'm fine, Scotland."

"……Scotland?"

"Taiska."

"……Um?"

"Thank you."

Zhu Fu Jingguang's high-hanging heart finally fell to the ground.

=

A few seconds before the detonation, Yushui Lian jumped out of the broken window with Scotland in his arms.