Chapter 81

Body temperature, clothes, hair.

The moment he held Yushuiren in his arms, these words first came to Matsuda Jinpei's mind.

Yoshimizu Rei's black hair fell near his chest, blending with the skirt of his black suit, and Matsuda Jinpei could still see the new blond hair growing on top of his head out of the corner of his eye.

--Like a newborn sun, with just the right amount of light.

It made his heart beat half a beat faster.

At this time, the person in his arms raised his chin slightly, as if he was a little annoyed.

Matsuda Jinpei heard him say, "How convenient is this?"

Then he held the seat in front of him with one hand, and pushed Matsuda Jinhei's leg with the other hand, moved away and went out. When he pressed down, Matsuda Jinpei felt as if his strength remained in his body.

Yushui Lian stood outside the car, didn't leave, but bent down to Matsuda Jinping and said, "...Why do you act like a child sometimes."

His own voice was cold, but when he said this, there was a bit of softness mixed in.

Then, he turned around and walked into the co-pilot to sit down, turned on his mobile phone and told the driver where their next destination was.

Matsuda Jinpei sank into the seat and touched his nose.

Just now his body acted before his brain, but in retrospect, he felt that he might just want to tease Lian.

...that the result was a bit unexpected.

There is a feeling that a certain piece of soil in the body has been poked to the softest piece, and then it is pried open.

Matsuda Jinpei adjusted his sunglasses to cover his expression.

=

The car soon arrived at Yu Shuilian's client's house.

Such a luxurious private residence can be seen from a distance, and the owner's wealth should not be underestimated. After the three got out of the car, Yu Shuilian received the invoice and put it in his wallet.

Zhu Fu Jingguang noticed that there were a lot of receipts in his wallet, and asked, "Are these receipts still useful?"

"I'll give it to the people in the Ability Secret Service Section, and ask them to report a little more to me when they reimburse."

Yu Shuilian said, and spread out the wallet for him to see, there were a lot of invoices stuffed inside.

Yu Shuilian sighed, "I collect quite a lot of tickets every day, they may not be able to report so many tickets, so there will always be a lot left."

Hearing such mundane content from Yushui Lian's mouth made Zhu Fu Jingguang deeply realize that Yushui Lian's life seems to be back on track. He has successfully integrated with the civilization of human society and caught up with the fireworks that he should have.

Zhu Fu Jingguang said: "I can also help digest some."

"...Won't I trouble you?" Yu Shuilian was a little moved, but he was considered a half-named member of the Supernatural Secret Service Division, and the reimbursement was also tacitly approved by the above.

But Jing Guang is different, he belongs to another system!

"Don't worry." Zhu Fu Jingguang said, "I think we will have many cooperation opportunities in the future. In special circumstances like that night, if you give me the invoice, I can ask for reimbursement."