Chapter 44

Who is Jiang Gu Ling?

He is a well-trained senior undercover agent, and he is a man whose main plot has not been exposed until now.

He immediately adjusted his expression, pretending not to be familiar with Matsuda Zhenping, and asked Yushui Lian: "So, this gentleman helped you just now?"

Yu Shuilian: "..." He really wanted to tell Jiang Gu Ling that he knew they knew each other... Forget it.

He nodded.

"Really? Then I have to thank him well." Jiang Guling simply pretended to go all the way.

Matsuda Jinhei didn't understand when he saw this - this guy Zero is really hiding his identity.

Even past relationships cannot be revealed... Judging from his long time of disappearing from the world, he is really on some special mission, right?

Then this young man named "Lian" doesn't seem to be just a rebellious brat, shouldn't it be better to be on guard?

...But this brat just now was inexplicably sure that he was a policeman.

Although it was a bit out of place, Matsuda Jinhei was really curious about what Furutani Rei was doing.

However, it is time to return to reality.

He acted casually in thanking the stranger Jiang Gu, who pretended to be a stranger: "It's just a little effort, it's not something to be thankful for."

"No, from our point of view, it's okay not to thank you well." Jiang Gu Ling said with a smile.

The two said their own things, and they obviously didn't mean what they wanted to say.

Yushui looked pitifully at Fugu Rei and Matsuda Jinpei's intense eye contact, and pretended not to know.

Although he has read some comics, he has not read all of them. His impression of Matsuda Jinpei is only on the label of "Contemporary Student of the Police Academy". Yushui Lian didn't know him carefully, but only knew a little bit about his life...

...Wait, he seems to be a character who died before the main story started?

Thinking of this, Yu Shuilian looked at him with a complicated expression.

Of course Matsuda Jinpei didn't miss his expression, he suddenly took out the pack of cigarettes that the boy gave him, and showed it to Fuguya Rei: "Speaking of which, this kid has already thanked me."

Jinpei Matsuda also opened the cigarette case, and Rei Fuguya saw that the opened Marlboro happened to be smoking only one.

Yu Shui Lian: "..."

Jiang Gu Ling took a step closer to Yu Shui Lian, sniffed, and sure enough, he smelled a smell of smoke.

Yu Shuilian subconsciously... took half a step back.

Jiang Gu Ling's smile deepened.

He strode over to Yu Shuilian's side in a big stride, and said firmly, "I'm smoking."

Yushui Lian decided in his mind whether to lie or not, because Bourbon seemed...he didn't want to hear a positive answer, should he struggle?

"I……"

Before Yushui Lian could make a decision, Matsuda Jinping who was next to him rushed over, "I testify, I saw him—"

Yushui Lian opened his eyes wide and looked at Matsuda Jinpei. Through the sunglasses, he couldn't see the other person's expression clearly at the moment, so he had to use his eyes to ask the other party not to tell Fugu Ling.