Chapter 4

The dinner was messed up, because Yushui Lian was not very good at using chopsticks, and when the chopsticks flew out and fell onto Ley's pants, he stained his trouser legs with curry sauce.

Yushui Lian, who thought he would be scolded by the other party, had already lowered his head and was ready to admit his mistake, but Ley just got up silently and went to the sink to wipe the marks on his pants, and then took out a small bag from the plastic bag he had just put his lunch in. spoon.

——It’s the kind of spoon you usually use to eat ice cream.

He handed the spoon to Yu Shuilian: "The practice of using chopsticks can be put aside later, let's use this for dinner today."

Yu Shuilian had no idea that this man would conjure a spoon that couldn't be hit by magic.

Yu Shuilian: "...Thank you."

...It's good that he's not angry.

Bourbon showed a hesitant expression and asked, "Why is there a spoon?"

Even Scotland has a complicated expression of "I don't have any impression". He obviously went to the convenience store with Ley, but he didn't notice it. He had an inexplicable "like losing somewhere" weird feeling.

Seeing Scotland and Bourbon staring at Ley, Yushui Lian also stared at Ley with them very gregariously.

Ley, who was stared at by three eyes: "..."

Ley took the initiative to explain: "I just thought it might be useful, so I asked for a spoon from the clerk at the convenience store."

Bourbon let out a "huh", and then changed back to his calm and easy-going expression. He asked in a joking tone: "——Rye, could it be that you thought this would happen before?"

"It's just some inference." Ley added calmly: "You should be the same, right?"

What he said was saying "You all have your own guesses about Taiska."

"Probably." Bourbon replied ambiguously, with a half-smile.

After each felt that the other had no desire to communicate, the conversation ended, and everyone began to eat quietly again.

Hideo Akai also has some opinions about Taliska.

He thinks that Taliscar just lacks some common sense, just like a machine that should be working normally has been removed some small parts that do not affect the work and are harmless. Although it can still operate normally, there will be some inconsistencies.

Taiska is a person with a lot of rumors in the organization. After entering the organization, Shuichi Akai naturally made some inquisitive inquiries, but most of them were rumors that did not make sense, or that sounded very magical.

The only time he saw Taiska with his own eyes was in the video left by the organization's sniper training ground.

There is a video of Taysca sniping at his extreme level from 700 yards away.

The thin, blond boy was lurking at the sniper spot motionless, staring at the prey he was about to shoot without turning his eyes.

Even in the video, you can feel the oppressive concentration, and the eyes without hesitation and compassion.

——If it is a person with a little weak willpower, at this time, the thought of "absolutely don't become his prey, and must avoid him" will already come into being.

If Akai Shuichi evaluates it, Taisca is like a hard disk with limited storage capacity. In order to maximize his performance as a "tool" and "weapon", the people who train him regard him as a human being. The data of "common sense" are squeezed to the limit.