Chapter 84

The police came quickly, and Yu Shuilian hid behind the crowd. The policeman who saw this time was an acquaintance again——Mumu Police Department.

When the round-bellied police officer came to the scene, he first saw Shinichi Kudo.

Having worked with Kudo a few times already, he already has an idea of ​​the young detective's abilities.

"Kudou...?" Mumu Police Department came over to say hello to him, he looked at Kudo and Xiaolan beside him, and asked curiously, "You guys are..."

Kudo Shinichi said succinctly: "Mr. Tsuchiya invited me to help him solve the problem. He feels that someone has been secretly watching him recently, and hopes that I can help find that person."

"...I see. Then, I remember this is... Matsuda-kun, why are you here?" Officer Megure turned his gaze to Matsuda Jinhei who took off his sunglasses.

Last year, he and the policeman from the bomb disposal squad met on the murder case in the game hall, not to mention the bombing of the Kubado Hotel after that. As the first witness at that time, Matsuda Jinhei saw the impact with his own eyes Police officer Mu Mu also knew about the sexual scene.

However, why did this policeman, who should have nothing to do with Mr. Tsuchiya, appear here?

Kudo Shinichi was the one who reacted more than him. He looked back at the lazy Matsuda: "Are you a policeman...? Aren't you the assistant of Detective Kirishima?"

"The two don't conflict, do they, Mr. Detective?"

After finishing speaking, he pushed Yu Shui Lian with his elbow.

"I asked Officer Matsuda to come and help."

Yushuiren took the initiative to say hello to Police Officer Megure, "It's the first time we meet, Mr. Officer, I'm Kirishima, and I'm a private detective."

"detective?"

Did Mr. Tsuchiya find two private detectives in one go?

"I received the same entrustment as that Detective Kudo. Mr. Tsuchiya suddenly called me over today and said that he wanted to meet with me to discuss this matter. Unfortunately, after we arrived at his mansion, we haven't talked to him yet. When he met, he heard the news of his death."

Police Officer Mu Mu looked at the calm and gentle black-haired young man in front of him. The other party's smile was impeccable and his voice was soft when he spoke.

Matsuda Jinpei was also observing him.

It turns out that Lian, who has completely entered the working state, is not the same as usual.

It's as if there is some kind of "personal design" that is specially designed to deal with work.

He also admitted that Yushuilian at this time would be very attractive to outsiders.

Police officer Mu Mu nodded, then shifted his gaze to Zhu Fu Jingguang, and asked, "...Is this your fellow traveler?"

"Well, I'm also Detective Kirishima's assistant. My name is Fushimi."

Officer Meguro didn't ask any more questions, but just nodded.

The police went to Mr. Tsuchiya's room. Mr. Tsuchiya's full name is Koichi Tsuchiya. He is a burly middle-aged man. He is exactly what his son Jiro Tsuchiya will look like 20 years later. Koichi Tsuchiya is considered good-looking among men of this age. .

But at this time he had already collapsed on the table due to poisoning.

Police officer Mu Mu: "It is presumed to be cyanide poisoning, but we have not yet found the cause of the poisoning."