Chapter 25

"...Do you want to go back together?" the other party asked.

Nakahara also looked over, and the first thing he noticed was that the other party's shoulders were slightly narrower than usual men's, and the slim-fit suit was able to fully present the outline.

But... why does this suit look so strange?

Zhong Yuanzhong didn't answer either, the other party didn't wait for his reply, his eyelids moved slightly, avoiding his sight.

Nakahara Chuya: "..."

Didn't he speak first?

……What does it mean? Is he embarrassed first?

He wasn't sure who the other party was or what his identity was.

But in the face of absolute strength, most of the cautious tricks that are not even tricks can't affect him at all.

In addition, he misunderstood the other party's "occupation" just now... He still has some complicated emotions, and that's all.

Zhong Yuanzhong also pursed his lips, "Then let's go."

footsteps.

The opponent walked to a position closer to him in three or two steps.

Zhong Yuan put his hands in his pockets and muttered: "...Anyway, there is only one way, no matter what, we are all on the same road."

"This is different." Unexpectedly, after walking a few feet away from him, the man suddenly looked at him, "——If I want to enter your warning range, I need to ask for your opinion."

Zhong Yuanzhong also noticed the upright gaze of the other party, he just glanced at it, and met those blue eyes.

"...Ah, is that so?" Nakahara Chuya, who was watching enthusiastically, was momentarily at a loss for words.

Then the man replied, "Yes."

Nakahara Chuya: ...Is he the type who always answers when others speak? ?

This is too desperate.

Unaware that he was quickly rated as a die-hard Yushui Lian, he took the initiative to keep a safe distance from the other party.

When I saw the ochre-haired boy, I knew it at first sight—the other party was a person with a strong sense of domain.

It was not intentionally created, but a "field" shaped by his living environment and life experience. If he were to describe it... it would probably be an animal's lair, right?

If you want to get close to this person's lair, you must obtain the other party's consent in advance. If you act rashly or talk to yourself and run into the other party's territory, it will probably make the other party unhappy.

But Yushui Lian really felt conflicted about "walking back to that sticky and hot banquet hall alone".

very disgusting.

It was like being thrown into all wet, smelly muddy water and put into a sauna.

It was the first time that Yushuilian had the idea of ​​"wanting to escape", but he still had tasks to do, so he couldn't be so willful.

(The key to this task may be on me. If I escape, everyone will have to pay more time and energy.)

The reason why he wanted to go with the red-haired boy was because he didn't want to enter the banquet alone.

Maybe it was his intuition—he always felt that something bad would happen if he walked in alone.

The other party kept a straight face, and Yu Shui Lian couldn't tell whether he was like this at all, or he thought it was too troublesome to have a follower.