Chapter 14

After moving to another alley, Yu Shuilian pinched the bag of pet biscuits in his pocket boredly, staring at the trash can on the corner in a daze.

Suddenly he felt something rubbing against his calf, and he looked—it turned out to be two small stray animals.

A puppy with no breed and a three-colored cat. The dirt on their hair shows that they lived a life of wind, food and dew.

They were skinny and leaned against Yushuilian's legs, and Yushuilian didn't come back to his senses until the kitten uttered its first cry.

Ley also looked over, "You are very attractive to small animals."

Yu Shuilian really wanted to lean over and touch these two little guys, really wanted to, but his reason made him temporarily give up getting close to them.

His idea was simple: what if these two little guys really fell in love with him? Nothing good will follow him.

Taiska's stiff movements made Ley curious: "Are you afraid of dogs...? Or are you afraid of cats?"

Taiska quickly shook his head in denial. After learning about Xiao Huang, he suddenly didn't know how to face these small animals.

In the end, he squatted down, but didn't touch them. He just took out a few pet biscuits from the pet shop, put them on the ground, and carefully pulled his legs out from between the two little ones, taking advantage of them. Seeing their attention being attracted by the biscuits, Yushui Lian immediately moved away.

Then quietly watched them eat biscuits.

Suddenly, there was an extremely loud dog bark, and accompanied by the sound of dust being raised, a majestic, fluffy wolfhound rushed over.

"Wow!"

"Wow woof—"

Two stray animals ran away when the loud barking came, and the biscuits were trampled all over the ground in the chaos.

Ley carefully stared at the aggressive wolfhound, which was still sticking out its tongue. It had a leash around its neck, and it seemed that it had escaped from its owner.

Ley: "Taiska, stay away from that dog..."

Unexpectedly, after the wolfhound let out a long howl of "Woo--", it rushed straight towards Tayska.

Then... he obediently rubbed Taliska's calf.

As docile and obedient as those two little animals just now.

Even circling around Tayska, rubbing his huge head against his leg from time to time, whining begging for petting.

"Andre! Stop! Don't hurt anyone!"

A young man in a suit rushed over, but he saw the wolfhound that made him helpless, courting the blond boy docilely.

He stared wide-eyed, looking at the harmonious picture of a person and a dog in disbelief, as if he was watching the big news of the century.

Yu Shui Lian also noticed the man in the suit, and he said, "...it didn't bite."

"Uh, I saw it... Excuse me..." The man in the suit looked at Yu Shuilian hesitantly, "You, you are not some Disney princess, are you?"

Di what princess...?

What's the meaning?

He is a man, how can he be a princess?

Seeing Taiska's look of asking for help, Ley explained: "Most of the princesses in Disney movies have the ability to make animals love them."

"Andre is the one with the most reckless temper and the worst obedience among the many dogs raised by my boss." The man in the suit deliberately got stuck in the blind corner of Andre's sight, and picked up the dog leash again In his hands, this move gave him a lot of security.