Chapter 2

Half an hour later, Yushui Lian, led by the whiskey trio, came to an old apartment building. After taking a shaky old-fashioned elevator, he was surrounded by three other people and walked into the room.

Scotland closed the curtains and said, "The doctor arranged by the organization will come here soon, and I will trouble you to be patient before that."

Sensing the other party's kindness, Yu Shuilian nodded honestly, then imitated them and put the guitar bag in the corner, and took the opportunity to poke their guitar bag——

Well, hard.

I touched the shape... It was the same as my own, and the one inside was indeed a weapon.

Akai Shuichi, who was closest to him, was standing by the window about to smoke: "...?"

What is this kid... doing?

"Come here first, and take care of the wound on your body." Scotland, who dug out the first aid kit, said while opening the box.

Yu Shuilian moved over very cooperatively. Due to lack of energy, he was dragged and staggered when he stepped on the raised carpet. He walked in front of Scotland and Bourbon expressionlessly, and started without thinking. Undress.

Yushui Lian had experience playing the role of a patient when he was an NPC, so he took off the jumper without any psychological barriers, then held his trousers, and asked Scotland with his eyes: "Do you want to take this off too?"

——What's the matter with this child! ?

Scotland subconsciously grabbed his arm to stop his operation: "Wait, you don't need to take off all—"

His words came to an abrupt end.

Because when he got closer, he saw the criss-cross bruises and wounds on the boy's body.

Although it was not a fatal wound, it was still very scary to watch. Just from the layers of overlapping blue bruises, one can imagine what kind of suffering this body has suffered.

"Is it left behind by the group of thugs who chased you down?"

Bourbon, who had been on the sidelines, took one look at him, then bent down to look in the medicine cabinet for the right medicine.

After searching for the cause and effect in the residual memory of this body, Yu Shuilian said, "...Not all of them."

He thought about the names of the two cannon fodder teammates from before, it seemed to be...

"——there are those left by McLaren and Dalmore." Yu Shuilian said firmly after making sure that he remembered correctly.

After gradually getting used to this body, his speech became clearer, and the two names were naturally and accurately expressed, and no one would mishear them in a quiet room.

Scotland was taken aback, and Ley, who was still smoking, also cast a glance.

Bourbon frowned, and asked first: "McLaren and Dalmore, if I remember correctly, are your partners in this mission?"

Yu Shuilian nodded: "Yes."

Although he didn't understand what Bourbon and Scotch's expressions meant, Bourbon used questions.

...Bourbon probably wanted to confirm the authenticity of the matter with him, right?

Yu Shui Lian knows that lying is a bad behavior, and this kind of behavior will lose trust. In the process of communicating with people, the basis of trust is the most important. After all, his goal is to become a beloved character, so naturally he can't do such "bad things" that go against everyone's expectations.