Chapter 52

Furuya Rei was pressed to the ground, and no one was allowed to turn his neck. Franz's subordinates came over and sealed his mouth with tape to prevent him from making a sound.

All this is like forcing him - he must use this posture to watch the act of sacrificing a lamb in front of him.

You have to open your eyes and see everything in front of you.

It's life or death, don't blink, don't look away.

The handcuffs on Yu Shuilian's hands are not new, and there are some dark rust and scratches near his wrists, making his wrists clean and flawless.

He never hesitated as he raised the revolver.

...So sweet, Lian even turned her back, he thought sarcastically.

Jiang Gu Ling couldn't even see his expression, only his back hidden under the thin coat.

Jiang Gu Ling heard what he said to Franz, Franz was a little surprised.

A bad premonition emerged in Jiang Gu Ling's heart, he felt that he had already guessed everything Lian was going to do.

Because he is a person who has never put his life on an equal footing with others.

What kind of choice such a person will make can be guessed without thinking.

Stop it——!

Jiang Gu Ling felt as if his chest would burst, his cry was like being pressed to the ground by stagnant air, his request was just a fight between trapped animals, and it could not shake Yu Shui Lian's determination in the slightest.

His heart was chained to the bullet socket that was about to beat, and his breathing was also stopped.

The lines of the shoulder blades when you raise your hands are as beautiful as flapping wings.

It seemed to be a sign that he would return to his position in the sky by virtue of these invisible wings.

Then, Yushui Lian pressed the trigger.

Jiang Gu Ling felt like his heartbeat had almost stopped.

The metallic sound of the trough beating was fleeting, as if it were a collective hallucination.

Everything was silent.

It's empty.

"Crack, crack, crack——" Franz raised his hands, sending his affirmation to the bold young man in front of him.

The soul hidden under his slightly weak appearance is so decisive.

Seeing his leader applaud, more than a dozen bodyguards of Franz surrounding Yu Shui Lian also clapped. Compared with the Russian roulette where life and death are bet on, this scene is no different from the applause received by the outstanding student representatives after their speeches.

Absurd.

Jiang Gu Ling's breathing started to work again, but Yu Shui Lian still didn't turn his head.

Franz waved his hand with great interest, as if satisfied by this gamble, yes, otherwise, how could he give such generous applause?

"—According to the agreement, I will let your companion go, send him out."

"yes."

Franz's subordinates acted immediately, and the scarred man came up to him and said, "Congratulations, you are free." He gave Jiang Gu Ling a meaningful look, as if mocking, and then let his other two subordinates control stop his actions.