Chapter 40

Yu Shui Lian spent the rest of the time honestly in his own ward, and Rum seemed to have completely forgotten him.

Fearing that he would be bored, Takahashi also brought him some magazines and comic books, but Yushuilian showed a lack of interest most of the time, and in the eyes of outsiders, he had fallen into autistic state again.

After he was able to walk on his own smoothly, the doctor allowed him to get out of bed, but told him not to put too much burden on his body.

Yushui Lian has always been very talented in obedience, so she just walks quietly in the treatment center every day, and returns to ** when the time comes, so well-behaved that people can't say anything.

Occasionally, Takahashi would have some not-so-serious visions of the slender-looking young man—for example, thinking of Tayska as a precious animal kept inside this closed metal wall.

This kind of imagination will inexplicably ferment when no one stops it.

Until he unconsciously stared at Taiska's face for a long time.

That day, when he was sitting in the corner of the ward staring at Taiska's face, the young man closed the book in his hand, looked straight at him, and asked abruptly: "——Why do you keep staring at Taiska?" with me?"

"I..." Takahashi subconsciously wanted to argue, but the boy had already pushed the book aside, straightened his sitting posture, and stared at him intently.

There is no expression in those eyes, like some kind of accessories that inanimate bodies have, not organs that a living person has.

Tayskar repeated, "Why do you keep staring at me?"

Takahashi stammered, "...hug, I'm sorry."

Then he got up abruptly, bowed to Taiska and escaped from the room.

After Fugu Ling came back in the afternoon, he saw Takahashi sitting outside the door of the ward instead of in the room.

After seeing Rei Furutani, Takahashi showed a "savior has come" expression.

Jiang Guling didn't pay much attention to it, he pushed the door and entered, and saw Taiska sitting upright, with a somewhat wary look on his face.

After seeing that the person who came was Jiang Gu Ling, Taiska restrained his aggressiveness, and sat down again in a relaxed posture.

Seeing Taiska returning to his familiar appearance, Jiang Gu Ling pulled a chair beside him and sat down.

As soon as he sat down, Taiska asked, "Can Takahashi be replaced?"

Jiang Guling seldom hears Taiska's "voluntary" request. Most of the time, Taiska behaves without desires—it even makes people suspect that he is not a human being, but a bird that only needs regular watering. plant.

"——What happened?" Jiang Gu Ling asked patiently.

Yu Shuilian didn't know how to describe that feeling, he frowned and said, "...the way he looked at me made me feel uncomfortable."

Jiang Gu Ling was a little surprised by Taiska's answer, "Looks?"

"Yeah." Yu Shuilian said, "When I was stared at by him, I felt that he was thinking about something that made me uncomfortable."

Taiska's earnest speech made Rei Fuguya feel a little bit emotional.

(...Having said that, Taiska is actually a very sensitive child.)

(Even if he doesn't like to talk, it doesn't mean he doesn't understand anything.)

(...It was the same before. Taiska was actually very sensitive to some emotions, but he couldn't skillfully express these emotions with the established "words".)