Chapter 93

He remembers that kid.

He killed her parents, and when he was about to leave her house, the girl angrily threw tiles at him.

Yu Shui Lian didn't dodge at that time - if Mie Nai's aim had been higher in the future, he might have been hurt by the tiles in his eyes.

Seeing Yushui Lian standing there for a long time, Matsuda Zhenping realized that there was something wrong, he stretched out his hand and waved it twice in front of Yushui Lian, "Have you recovered?"

Zhu Fu Jingguang also looked at him with concern——As a well-trained combatant, Yushui Lian's past experience will not be erased immediately, and he will not allow himself to enter a defenseless, purely sluggish state subconsciously. status.

Unless it is something that has a particularly strong impact on him.

Zhu Fu Jingguang looked back at the sandpit where the group of children were playing just now, and the fallen gravel was sprinkled along the way, other than that, there was nothing special.

"Are you okay?" He also tried to make Yu Shui Lian regain his sanity.

Yu Shuilian felt that his soul was slowly returning to its place, and fell heavily into the body, making a loud "boom--".

He held his forehead with one hand, feeling that his brain was still buzzing, and a strong desire to vomit came up suddenly, he quickly pursed his lips, and shook his head at them.

"Where is it uncomfortable?" Zhu Fu Jingguang reached out to touch his forehead, and he was shocked when he touched it, "Hiss...it's a bit cold, you're sweating a lot."

"……No."

Yu Shuilian responded weakly, "I'm fine."

It doesn't look like it's okay at all.

Matsuda Jinpei moved his eyes to the sidewalk, looked at the pedestrians passing by on both sides, and then looked back at Lian, hesitating to speak.

Did he just see something?

Yu Shuilian felt that their voices seemed to come from far away, he rubbed his ears with his hands in a daze, and his ears turned red from his rubbing.

"I'm going to the Supernatural Secret Service." He didn't explain his abnormality.

The incident cannot be explained, nor can it be explained.

Zhu Fujingguang and Matsuda Zhenping glanced at each other, the latter said straightforwardly, "They call you to work now?"

Yushui Lian faltered and said: "...some things need to be dealt with."

His eyes dodged, obviously he didn't intend to go into details, seeing him like this, Zhu Fu Jingguang knew he couldn't ask anything. His throat moved, wondering if he should say something pleasant, but Yu Shuilian obviously seemed to be distracted and couldn't listen to anything.

"Then pay attention to your safety on the way there." Zhu Fu Jingguang could only help where he could. After thinking about it for a while, he felt that Yu Shui Lian's mind wandered, and he couldn't feel at ease just letting him go like this.

He suggested, "I'll take you there."

"Ah...? No, I'll go there by myself in a car." Yu Shuilian turned in his mind: sending you there is equivalent to going there with you, how could he let Jing Guang go.

Matsuda Jinpei saw that he came back to his senses a little bit, his eyes lit up, but he still asked: "Are you sure there is no problem?"

"It's okay, it's just that the matter of having dinner with you at night has to be postponed..."