Chapter 124

Almost at the same time when he heard the question, Yushui Lian understood that the port Mafia had received the news.

According to the speed at which this news was obtained, Mafia at the port probably has an undercover agent in the Supernatural Secret Service Division. As the leader, Mori Ogai is a very skilled person. I heard that he has a military background. Even if he has such a method, it is not surprising.

Yushui Lian doesn't know what the attitude of the Supernatural Secret Service is, nor does he know how far the news will be blocked in the end. What can be released and what can't be leaked are not yet clear.

"Sawada Hiroki should also know something about it, right?" Yushuiren stroked the coffee cup, the cold touch made his nerves relax, "Nakaya-kun is also the child's benefactor."

"Ah? Yes." Nakahara Chuya felt uncomfortable with this topic.

Yeah, what is this?

Obviously he rescued the child from the predicament himself, and he also knew that the child was targeted because of his dazzling talent, but now he wants to drag him into this troubled water again?

"I don't have anything to tell you about Sawada Hiroki-kun, you already know everything about him." Yushui Lian rubbed his forehead with a look of embarrassment on his face, "And what you mentioned about the ability The 'chamber' of the Secret Service... To be honest, I don't know much about it, maybe it's not much different from the information you already have, so you should be mentally prepared first."

"That's the thing about information trading, no matter whether it is the information you need, once you choose to buy it, you have to pay for it." Nakahara Chuya said with a smile, "I still have some mental preparations for this."

"It's really refreshing. But what I'm going to say next is probably just a rumor, and the authenticity is not guaranteed." Yu Shuilian vaccinated him again and again, "I heard that the 'cabin' allows people to enter A virtual world, or a different world? It sounds amazing, but the Supernatural Secret Service has not given a clear explanation, so it is just a guess. Because the "cabin" is developed based on the VR game cabin of Mr. Hiroki, So all speculation is based on that."

Zhong Yuanzhong also nodded, "What else?"

Yushui Lian laughed easily, "The Supernatural Secret Service Division is recruiting operators to explore this device. I don't think they know how much this thing can do, do they?"

This is not a lie, Yu Shuilian thought.

After all, he is the only person who can really use the ability of "cabin" to a large extent at present, and he still drags the blessing of his supernatural ability. The ability to intrude into the data world has become stronger. Originally, his ability could only be used in a very limited range, and could only be limited to the people around him, or use the messages sent by the mobile phone as a carrier, and transmit them to other people's mobile phones like a virus.

But with the blessing of the 'cabin', he can swim anywhere. If he persisted for a little longer, his consciousness might be able to leave Japan directly and go to a farther place.

But all this can only be done by him-he has no doubts about it.

As far as he knows, there is no operator who can stay in the 'pod' for more than 20 minutes.

After Zhongya Zhongya listened to his words, he was strangely silent for a moment.

He lowered his head slightly, facing the milk in the coffee cup, pondered for a while, and then asked again: "...Does the 'cabin' really exist?"

"There is no doubt about this." Yu Shuilian said, "The Supernatural Secret Service Division has specially opened up an office area, which occupies a lot of space from the map."