Chapter 57

In the brightly lit game hall, Yushui Lian stood in the middle of the aisle, facing all kinds of arcade machines, a bit at a loss. The person passing by next to him bumped into him, and he realized that he seemed to be in the way, and hurriedly stepped aside.

"Who is it? Come here to be in a daze?" He seemed to hear someone muttering when they passed by him.

Yushui Lian looked at the gate of the game arcade, Matsuda Jinping was late.

No, to be precise, they deliberately staggered the entrance time by about a quarter of an hour...

Half an hour ago, Matsuda Jinhei saw the search bar on the mobile phone for "what can I do when I go out alone".

Yu Shuilian took the phone from him in embarrassment, and pretended to be dead without saying anything before turning around and leaving.

"Hey—" Before turning around, Matsuda Jinping said, "I know a good place——"

The man pulled down his sunglasses, revealing his beautiful eyes.

"Do you want to go together?"

=

Then, Matsuda Jinpei told him about the arcade.

They deliberately staggered the time of entry. Before coming, Matsuda Jinhei also said that there is no surveillance in this game arcade.

Matsuda Jinpei walked a few steps away from him, leaned against the wall, and said, "Is that why you followed me here?"

Yu Shuilian looked at him inexplicably - you invited me here, why do you think I shouldn't come when I come?

Matsuda Zhenping knew that Yushuilian couldn't reveal his identity, and he couldn't jump out to expose him, so he deliberately said: "We only met a few times, so you follow me, aren't you afraid that I'm a bad person?"

Yu Shuilian, who had been seen by the forum audience for a long time, said calmly: "You can't be a bad person."

Maybe it was because his appearance was too determined, an exclamation mark almost appeared on Matsuda Jinhei's forehead.

"I'm not, are you?"

Yu Shuilian nodded.

He was originally.

Matsuda Jinpei: "..."

very good.

He joked, "A bad guy who can't even smoke?"

Yu Shui Lian was startled by his logic, and showed an expression like "are you serious about what you're talking about?"

If he opened the forum at this time, he would definitely see the emoticons from Wenye District next door that the readers brought over——

I smoke, drink, fight, but I'm a good boy.jpg

Yu Shuilian said solemnly: "There is no necessary connection between the two. You are stereotyped. Good people can smoke, and bad people don't need to smoke."

Matsuda Jinpei looked at him and thought he looked like a cat that was about to blow up but not yet.

No, it should be... a very reasonable cat?

Speaking of which, he didn't even know what the brat's name was. Zero seemed to be calling him... REN?

...It sounds like the pronunciation is very similar to zero.

Seeing that Matsuda Jinpei did not speak, Yushuiren subconsciously began to reflect.

He is actually not very good at answering other people's ridicule and jokes. His answer just now must be very boring... He seems to talk like this usually. It's just that whether it's Scotland, Zero, or Belmode, they are all very tolerant of themselves.