Chapter 60

At this moment, Yushui Lian received several unkind glances at the same time, and he didn't need to look to know that it was from Dazai Osamu's subordinates—those men in black sitting at the next table.

The mafia and the police are inherently at odds, and they won't ask you why.

Dazai's words are equivalent to putting Yushuiren into a dangerous cage.

At this moment, Yu Shui Lian actually had the feeling that everyone's eyes were on him.

He felt like he had been thrown into a trial court, with an ax hanging over his head, and if he didn't perform this scene perfectly, the ax might fall on top of his head.

He maintains his poker face.

Nakahara Chuya's complexion was not good either.

But he didn't have any hostility, just the resistance caused by different camps. He lowered his voice: "Just now you were with the police? Who is it?"

When they came, they only saw Dazai and Taiska standing together.

Are there other cops in the arcade?

"Chuya, the way you ask questions seems to be catching someone for stealing!" Osamu Dazai joked.

"It's the little brother with curly hair." Dazai Osamu said lightly, "Didn't you guys chat together for a while?"

Yu Shuilian curled up her hands that were placed under the table and above her legs, and pressed her nails on her trousers.

"Well, we played a game together for a while."

He begins to blur the point, deliberately not saying a word about their relationship.

He didn't lie either.

"Is that so?" Osamu Dazai was very regretful, "I thought you were friends, but that's the police!"

police.

Yusui Ren felt that his mood was like pouring pepper into espresso and stirring it.

Even if you have police friends, you have to act like you don't—it's like an unspoken rule in the "this side" world.

After all, as long as one person says that you are friends with a certain policeman, it may be a reason to attack you, and it may also put the other party in unnecessary danger.

... So what if you are friends with the police?

For a moment, Yu Shuilian really wanted to ask.

He himself felt that this temper came too suddenly, as if he was angry or sad.

Not at Dazai, but at the very fact that he had to "hide".

There is an emotion that has been suppressed for too long, locked in the fence, is fleeing.

It's like this every time, every time.

Every time you have to hide and tuck.

Hide and hide every time.

Wrapping the real fetters with layer after layer of curtains, he wants to pretend not to be intimate with everyone, pretend not to know each other, and can't show a little liking and a little care.

He has endured it many times, this kind of thing... How long will he have to endure it before it ends?

=

Yushui Lian met Dazai Osamu's gaze, making herself look more confident.

"—how can I be friends with the police?"