Chapter 72

The banner in the center of the forum has changed.

The picture is a black and white background of lilies, two lilies overlapped and placed in the center of the screen, like a slanted cross.

Next to the lilies, there are also small animal dolls, guitars, Switches, sandwiches and omelet rice.

[... About the sudden end of the extra chapter before I was mentally prepared. 】

[Thank you old thief, I had a heart attack, when I thought there would be a reversal, you told me the countdown was over. 】

[Do you still remember that this is a linkage? I have never seen hands-on in the linkage series...]

[Even the soul that cannot ascend to heaven, I can't help but look at his moving appearance singing for freedom. 】

【I think, at first I thought this was a sweet daily routine of raising children... I was too naive, I didn't expect how to be able to make a knife out of the episode, you created a good child, and then you took him away. You might as well not let us have it in the first place. 】

The abrupt end of the side story made fans completely unprepared.

The announcement on the top of the forum also read the words "Fanwai Juan 1 End".

[Weak and Weak Probe: Only the first volume is finished... So, will there be a new episode? 】

=

four months later

Matsuda Jinhei was sitting in a ramen shop, and the sudden overtime made him have to delay eating until very late. There were not many people in the small shop, but the boss was very hospitable and wanted to chat with him.

The boss is watching YouTube, and it's talking about the case of Cupe Hotel four months ago.

"Four months ago, the mysterious criminal known as Reiwa New Era God and his accomplices were arrested. They planned a brutal bombing that took more than two hundred people as hostages. The details of the case have not been announced, and we will not know what happened."

"The miracle is that there were no casualties among more than 200 people——"

"There are also claims that there were undisclosed casualties in this incident, what do you think?"

The boss was amazed, "The truth of the incident is really confusing. If the prisoner didn't do anything to the hostage, could it be that his conscience discovered it?"

The noodles that Matsuda Jinpei picked up with chopsticks slipped down.

"No," he said, "it's nothing like that, that prisoner is a jerk."

He only remembered that his fists landed on him in the end, and he couldn't remember exactly how many punches he had.

Anyway, when the Supernatural Secret Service Division came to arrest people and saw Shindori who had been beaten terribly, he heard someone take a breath.

Although it wasn't all his fault.

Occasionally, Matsuda Jinpei wondered if the brat chose to jump in the end to prevent himself from seeing him when he died.

"Oh, do you know about this, little brother? But the ending is really a miracle..."

Matsuda Jinpei said in a low voice, "...that's not a miracle."

"oh?"

It was just a cry of an idiot trying his best to tear his heart apart.

The boss saw that he didn't speak, and sighed: "I don't know the truth now, it really makes people feel itchy."