Chapter 68

Just like that, he bumped people into his arms, and the dizziness dissipated a little at this moment.

Matsuda Jinpei's arms just wrapped around him, and he felt like a baby bird being placed in a bird's nest.

Yushui Lian ignored the embarrassment and pulled herself out of the opponent's arms.

He frowned, "...Don't you smell like smoke yourself? According to your logic, you are the one who is in a bad mood, right?"

"Ah? Yes." Matsuda Zhenping shrugged.

Yu Shui Lian was dumbfounded by him.

"Forget it, I won't tease you." Matsuda Jinhei patted the top of Yushui Lian's head, "I have received the gift you sent, thank you. But is it necessary to be so devious? It's the same if you call me directly... …Oh, I forgot you don't have my contact info."

He said it cleverly.

It was a hint of whether to exchange contact information.

Yu Shuilian moved her lips, "I think it's not bad to just meet by chance like this."

Matsuda Jinpei heard the polite refusal in his words, and joked: "Is this some kind of romance popular among teenagers?"

Yu Shui Lian shrugged.

It is also strange to say.

Yushuilian thought to himself: Every time he and Matsuda Jinpei meet, there must be one of them who is more embarrassed. It seems that God deliberately chose this moment for them to meet, which is also a kind of drama.

Yushui Lian took half a step back and came out of Matsuda Jinping's arms, "Aren't you going to work at this point?...Are you asking for leave?"

Matsuda Jinpei: "It's just out for lunch."

"...It's almost afternoon." Yu Shuilian said dryly, "Are you busy with work recently?"

"Are you asking for secrets?" Matsuda Jinhei chuckled and gave a hint: "Isn't the news about that bastard broadcast on the TVs in the streets and alleys, have you seen it?"

"The bomber?" Yu Shuilian asked, "But he hasn't started to act yet..."

Matsuda Jinpei is not from the search department... He shouldn't need to play without related explosive ordnance disposal, right?

"not him."

Speaking of this, Matsuda Jinpei rubbed his hair a little annoyed, "Some imitators who admire him don't know where the group of lunatics got the bomb, but they went to the municipal general hospital to install the bomb, and they happily said that they would put it there. Razed to the ground...too many movies."

Yu Shuilian was surprised: "So they really did this...?"

"It's done. Fortunately, it's a group of laymen, but the amount of explosives is enough to blow up half a building."

Matsuda Jinpei mentioned this, tapped Yushuiren's head with his knuckles, and said seriously: "Three were arrested, and one of them was a minor who participated in the crime by saying 'just thought it was cool', he When Dad comes, I want to break his leg on the spot."

Yu Shuilian covered her head, "...then why are you hitting me?"

"Because I want to." Matsuda Jinpei said.

Yu Shui Lian: "..."

Why is this person still so unreasonable!

But being interrupted like this, the boredom just now was not so immersive.

At this moment, Matsuda Jinpei's cell phone rang again, and he answered the call with a relaxed expression.

"Tsk, I can't have lunch."