Chapter 9

"Scotland." Seeing Scotland looking at him, Yushui thought he had made a mistake, "...what's wrong with you?"

After hesitating for a moment, Scotland changed the subject with a smile: "...No, I just suddenly thought that Taiska, you are not Japanese? Or did you not grow up in Japan?"

When it came to this issue, Yu Shuilian shook his head and said that he knew nothing about it.

"...I don't know, I have to ask Belmode. But I know that Japan will say this line before eating. I have seen it on TV before."

Bourbon propped his chin on one hand, pressed his elbows on the edge of the table, and leaned forward to look over.

"To add to what I said earlier—"I don't know" should be added to Taiska's common sentences."

Yushui Lian: "..." Although it is true, but after Bourbon said it several times in a row, I want to refute him, what's the matter?

Is this reverse psychology?

But what Bourbon said was indeed correct. Due to the fragmented memory of the original owner, whenever Yushui Lian wanted to find out some information, he felt powerless like fishing for pearls in a pond with his bare hands.

With a little movement, the water flow can sweep away the broken beads of memory, obviously feeling that the key point is about to be touched, but in the end nothing can be grasped, it is all in vain.

...he didn't like the feeling.

Yu Shuilian intuitively believed that there must be something wrong with the original owner that he didn't know about.

Scotland: "Okay, okay, if you don't eat eggs, they will be cold."

Yu Shuilian slowly picked up the bread from the plate with his palm, and stuffed it into his mouth just like that.

Ley: "..." I can't stand it any longer.

... Forget it, just pretend you didn't see it.

"Taiska." Bourbon called him, "People from the organization will come and deliver your documents later, and you need to meet in person."

Yu Shuilian bit the bread and nodded.

After getting his documents, bank card and cash, he should be leaving here.

...It would be great if he could stay. He always felt uneasy about leaving Scotland like this.

Can there be a way to stay?

Ley: "I'm with you, I have something to take too."

The young man glanced at Yu Shui Lian, and said again: "You don't have a mobile phone now, and there is no way to get in touch with the organization alone outside."

Scotland asked Ley casually: "Do you want to get a scope? I remember you said you want to get a new one."

"No." Ley said, "It's just some documents, and the academic qualifications needed for the next mission."

When entering the organization to falsify information, in order to make it more difficult to verify the false information, his education is only in middle school, which will increase the difficulty of being counter-checked.

"Education certificate?" Yu Shuilian asked inarticulately, biting the food, "is it used to prove that you have been educated...?"

...Does the education certificate to be organized prove that Ley has never been to school?

Yu Shuilian turned to Scotland and Bourbon, "Do you also have academic certificates?"

"Huh? Hmm."

"Yes, I have."