Chapter 101

For Haibara's teasing, Conan just snatched the phone back from her hand.

Seeing the slightly raised corners of Hui Yuan Ai's lips, he sighed: "...if only I could make a decision so easily."

Haibara Ai looked at Conan who was beside him who was in a tangled state, "Ah, this is not like your style, I thought you couldn't help it long ago."

No wonder she thought so.

In the matter of tracking down the people involved in the organization, Conan showed enthusiasm beyond her imagination every time, and even put her own life and death aside. Sometimes Hui Yuan Ai wonders where this person has the courage to keep going forward like this.

"...In your eyes, what do I usually look like?" Conan showed his half-moon eyes speechlessly.

Hui Yuanai spoke truthfully in a calm tone: "As soon as you mention organization-related matters, you are very active."

Conan: "..."

It seems to be true.

Faced with Haibara's ridicule, Edogawa Conan gradually gained some insight, he raised his chin and counterattacked: "Who made someone never tell me about the organization."

this

The topic is over.

Edogawa Conan reconsidered the matter of Detective Kirishima, and being mentioned by Haibara, he realized that Detective Kirishima was different from the previous related parties.

He scratched his hair, "Detective Kirishima lives in Mihua Town, even on the street next to Uncle Kogoro's detective agency. It's completely different from the clues of the organization I met before, how should I put it... this kind of time It’s the sense of urgency to go up. Before I know it, I want to let go of the speed.”

Hui Yuanai narrowed her eyes and stared at him, "Really?"

Conan stroked his hair, "Actually, I've seen him before."

From a subjective point of view, Detective Kirishima doesn't look like someone who has anything to do with the organization. But as a detective, you need to trust the evidence before you more than your instincts.

"And..." Edogawa Conan scratched his hair irritably, "I don't know what to send him."

There is no way to start!

Just like what Huiyuan said, just go to the door and meet him.

Just as he was hesitating whether to go directly to the door like this, the voices of children came from the school gate.

"Conan-kun! Wait for us—"

"Slow down a little bit, Conan!"

Haibara Ai and Conan looked behind, and several children from the Detective Boys ran out of the school gate with their books on their backs.

They were running out of breath, and Conan glanced at Mitsuhiko who was still panting, and asked, "Didn't you go to visit the club activities of the seniors in the second grade?"

This matter has to start from yesterday, when Mitsuhiko mentioned that the seniors in the second grade also have a detective agency.

In addition to those clubs established by the school, there are many free clubs formed by the children themselves. In a sense, their Boys' Detective Troupe is also of this nature.

And not long ago, this reasoning club newly joined a very powerful transfer student. It is said that no lie can be hidden from her. She claims to be able to see through the other party's lies with just one glance. Also because of this rumor, the reasoning club of the second grade became famous for a while, even overshadowing the boy detective team.