Chapter 55

Matsuda Jinping felt that he was really unlucky.

It's okay to be thrown beer for doing good deeds. After all, it's not uncommon for police officers to encounter such things for many years, but the bad thing is that they are still being seen.

The sticky beer stood on top of his suit and shirt, making him cold and sick. Matsuda Jinhei took off his coat, thinking about whether to twist it with his hands - but if he twisted it, the suit would definitely be wrinkled, and he didn't want to be teased by his colleagues at work tomorrow.

A few steps away, the little guy who was caught smoking last time was wearing a suit that seemed to have stepped out of a fashion magazine today.

He walked towards him, and took out a pack of tissues and handed it over.

"...Will you wipe it off a little?"

"Thank you." Matsuda Jinpei is not the kind of person who sticks to such small details. He took out a tissue generously and wiped the beer off his face.

Hiss...the hair is also wet.

The boy asked worriedly, "Are you okay?"

"perhaps--"

Before the word "ba" was uttered, under the light of the bright moon, Matsuda Zhenping sneezed heavily.

Boy: "You don't look very good."

Matsuda Jinpei: "..."

What retribution did he suffer? Last time, he just teased the kid lightly, right?

This time, let the other party see him in a panic.

And that bastard Fugu Rei—stands a few steps away and can't come over.

Tsk, he must be secretly laughing, right? !

Although he knew that he had other secrets, but he felt complicated when his friends saw him making an embarrassment.

Yusui Rei, who has been wet several times during this period, can understand Matsuda Jinpei's current pain very well.

But what he is more concerned about is that it's so cold now, he doesn't wear much clothes, won't he get sick if he gets wet like this?

"Would you like to find a place to change?"

Yushuiren originally wanted to give him a piece of clothes he bought, but he took a look at Matsuda Jinpei's figure - he probably, maybe couldn't wear it.

Matsuda Jinpei: "It's not a big deal, just take a taxi and go back... Achoo!"

Jiang Gu Ling who was a few steps away: "..." I want to laugh, but I have to hold back.

"By the way, thank you for the tissue, return it to you."

Matsuda Jinpei only drew two, and he handed over the rest.

Yu Shuilian touched his hand and frowned—is he too hot?

Yu Shuilian: "Are you sick?"

Wouldn't this make you sicker?

By the way, why do patients still come to the izakaya? Is there any reason why you must drink?

Japan has a strong workplace wine table culture, but Matsuda Jinhei obviously came to drink alone...he likes to drink alone?

"...a little cold."

Although Yu Shui Lian only met him once, she could still feel a little bit of the other party's temper.

"How about staying nearby for one night...?" There was a hotel right next to it, anyway, it was better than taking a taxi back in a wet suit.

After some twists and turns, Matsuda Jinpei agreed to his proposal.