Chapter 28

Yu Shuilian's expression is too natural, but he ran to the bathroom to retch because of discomfort last second. When these two contradictory facts overlap, anyone will feel that he is forcing himself.

——Using the matter of "maximizing benefits" to force yourself.

"This is the task of four people."

Amuro Toru, who was closest to him, was the first to speak, "Taiska, I think the final plan needs to be agreed by everyone."

The implication is to let him not choose this "solution" as the best solution on his own.

Scotland made a mild suggestion, "Anyway, let's go back to the table and discuss it first, how about it? How are you feeling now, Tayska?"

Yu Shuilian nodded, "...not bad."

He grabbed the hanging towel and wiped the water droplets on his chin. When he splashed water on his face just now, he was too violent. When he came back to his senses, almost his entire upper body was wet.

He simply wrapped the water on his hair with a towel and twisted it twice, and finally took off his shirt and threw it into the washing machine next to him.

Then, Ley saw Taiska, whose shirt suddenly disappeared, coming out of the bathroom.

Ley: "...?"

Sensing Ley's sight, Yushui Lian directly put on the suit jacket that he put on the wall after entering the door, and completed an overly fashionable vacuum wearing method.

...although he was really just too lazy to turn the coat out of the clothes bag.

Seeing Tayska buttoning up his suit, Scotland hesitated to speak, and finally said nothing.

After returning to his seat, Scotland calmly handed a bottle of mineral water to Tayska, who said "thank you" to him, then unscrewed the bottle cap and took a sip.

Bourbon let out a "cough--" and tapped his fingers on the table to make two "dongdong" sounds, bringing everyone's attention back together.

Bourbon: "Shall we continue talking?"

Putting down the water glass, Yu Shuilian opened his mouth and said, "...I still think I can solve the target by myself."

Obviously he is in line with George's "aesthetics", and he is currently the closest to George among all people. If George shows any gap that he can catch, then he can take advantage of it and complete the task. You need to think about how to escape from the mansion afterwards.

"Letting me go has the highest success rate and the highest efficiency."

Yu Shuilian stated the facts. He thought exactly so, so he didn't understand why these people didn't just nod in agreement with the plan.

... Was he missing any details?

Everyone showed different views on Taiska's brainless self-talking behavior.

Toru Amuro also has his own logic. Although he is not an extreme perfectionist, he doesn't like to be passive. Although Taiska's plan seems to be feasible, there are still too many loopholes that have not been mentioned at all.

Toru Amuro: "Taiska, have you checked out the internal structure of the mansion? Including the distribution of security personnel, the specific location of the camera, whether there are other secret doors and organs, etc..."

"Other than that, how did you get George to cooperate with you? Or did he already show you, uh... unruly intentions?"

He actually didn't like the idea.