Chapter 42

Yu Shuilian felt like a dead bird being fished out of the water.

Not only could he not even shake his feathers, he couldn't even raise his neck to breathe easily. If it wasn't for his eyes being able to move, he would have the illusion that he died again.

But physical limitations cannot imprison his soul and thoughts, he is still the free soul who can feel everything.

The first moment he regained consciousness, he saw Bourbon in front of him, and he wiped the water droplets on his body for himself, just like wiping a statue wet by rain.

Through the towel, he could actually feel the temperature of the other person's body.

It must be because he is so cold now, he thought.

Obviously, there was no expression on Bourbon's handsome face, but Yu Shuilian felt that he seemed to be caught in emotions as deep as the sea.

When you are used to seeing a person who is strong, armed, and impregnable, he suddenly shows the opposite side in front of you, and you will subconsciously want to understand what happened to the other person.

Or, what can you do for him.

Out of such subconsciousness, Yu Shuilian coughed and cleared his throat with his mouth closed.

"……How are you?"

After hearing these words, the man's hands resting on his neck stopped moving, as if stopped by an invisible force in the air.

Jiang Gu Ling stood up, half-bent, and changed to a top-down posture facing Yu Shui Lian.

After a few seconds, he spit out: "I'm fine."

(Ah, so I can't see his expression.)

Yu Shuilian thought to himself - wouldn't he be able to guess what he was thinking?

He really wanted to raise his head, but he didn't have the strength, his lower jaw seemed to be tightly strangled, and he couldn't lift it up.

He could only feel the air current within a short distance between the two, as well as the sound of the two breathing one after another, mixed with the rustling sound of the hair being rubbed by the towel.

The space of the whole room seems to be squeezed into such a small piece.

Yu Shuilian still felt that something was wrong with Bourbon, and he asked persistently, "...Bourbon? Are you really okay?"

The towel that was originally covering his head just fell off, and it was placed on his neck obediently.

With this layer of cover removed, Bourbon's voice above his head became a little clearer.

"..." the young man said, "It's all right."

Yu Shui Lian: "Really?"

Jiang Guling is too good at hiding his emotions and thoughts, Yu Shuilian thought, if he doesn't want to say it, is it really okay for him to keep asking?

But he looked obviously in pain.

Even if this kind of pain doesn't need to be expressed with facial expressions, Yu Shui Lian can still feel it.

(Sure enough, it was the incident just now that made him...)

(How to do, how to comfort?)

Just as he was thinking this way, he heard Jiang Gu Ling's calm voice. "—hmm," he said, "it's all right."