Chapter 65

On the second day at Pisco's house, Yushuiren met Shirley's sister, Miyano Akemi.

Although it is a bit strange to use the word "visit" when you see your own sister, it is true of their sister's situation.

Miyano Akemi is only a grassroots member of the organization, and does not have the "excellent criminal talents" that the organization needs.

But she is a good sister.

Since Yushui Lian is Xue Li's bodyguard, he naturally has to stay close to each other. Miyano Akemi circled around him and Xue Li and asked, "Excuse me, this is..."

"Taiska." Yu Shuilian reported his code name.

Miyano Akemi's relaxed expression was slightly put away.

Shirley: "It's okay, sister. Taliska...is my friend."

Yu Shuilian grasped the "is" in her words, and protested in a low voice: "...you said yesterday that I was your friend."

Shirley glared at him.

After Miyano Akemi saw their interaction, her tension eased slightly.

Taliska looked about the same age as her own sister.

He doesn't look like a technician, he has a code name at a young age, it's probably because his hands are already stained with blood...

Miyano Akemi has been thinking about the organization and the future of their sisters recently. Seeing a child like Taiska, she couldn't help but think about these things again.

"Miyano Akemi, this is my name." Miyano Akemi introduced herself generously. Anyway, the information of her grassroots members is not a secret.

Yushui Lian was thinking about how to address his friend's older sister, and he tentatively said, "Sister Miyano...?"

"Just call me Akemi." Miyano Akemi has no airs. She knows that her sister is very smart, so the person who can be recognized by her sister is naturally a trustworthy person-this is the logic chain of sister control.

Yu Shuilian felt that calling him by his name was too modest, and he always felt that Shirley was threatening him with her eyes.

"...Miss Mingmei." He changed his words.

"Yeah." Miyano Akemi said with a smile, "Merry Christmas, Tayska."

"The same to you."

"Speaking of which, Ada and I mentioned about you - he said that you and my sister should get along well, so it seems that he hit the mark." Akemi Miyano smiled brightly, as if she wanted to bring the two children together. Friendship share with your boyfriend.

She looks no different from a college girl in love.

Yu Shuilian's eyelids twitched, "...Ada? Are you talking about Lai?"

"Yes." Miyano Akemi replied with a smile.

"—He didn't hit it right." Xue Li heard the name, and immediately her radar was activated, and her voice was raised a few degrees. "We had a fight before, and we didn't get along at that time."

Yu Shuilian: "..." Deceitful, obviously they were able to chat well before.

Miyano Akemi's reaction to her sister's puffer fish had been expected, and she smiled happily and said, "You still hate Ah Da so much, why? Why did he make you angry?"

As soon as this was mentioned, Shirley adjusted her sitting posture again, putting on a cold expression, almost picking out the self who had reacted so much just now.