Chapter 104

After hearing his own words, Zhu Fu Jingguang saw Yu Shui Lian briefly stunned, even a little dazed.

His reaction was all too familiar to him—it was clearly the appearance of subconsciously trying to refute in his heart after being guessed right.

Sure enough, he heard Yu Shui Lian opening the car door and trying to get in, "...that's not the case." Then he sat in the seat inside.

Knowing that he is always top-notch in terms of bluntness, Zhu Fu Jingguang did not chase too closely, he smiled, "Well... I also hope that I am thinking too much."

He went in and sat down next to Yu Shuilian, and closed the car door.

Conan was sitting in the co-pilot's seat, and just now he saw from the rearview mirror that the two behind him seemed to be saying something. He looked at the expressions of the two through the mirror from the corner of his eye: Detective Kirishima had no expression, turned his head and looked out of the window, and the policeman's expression was also well controlled, it seemed that it was not obvious to see the clues from the faces of the two of them. possible.

Just as he was thinking this way, Conan found that the policeman's eyes met him through the mirror, so he quickly turned his eyes away.

In Yushui's line of sight, only the scene outside the window that was quickly retreating was left.

Jing Guang was right, he was indeed avoiding him, this was not his illusion.

It was almost late at night after he got home from work every day. During the rest time, he didn't want to do anything except sleep. What was that stack of reference books, and what is it now, he hasn't opened a single page.

The contact with Jing Guang and Matsuda is only on the mobile phone, and the chances of meeting are very few, and the time is not right.

On the one hand, I have more and more things recently: connecting with the organization's informants, participating in the experiment of the Supernatural Secret Service Section, and many other tasks that are within the scope of his duties. The time to come out and meet others has been squeezed to the extreme.

On the other hand, the conflict between him and Director Amano has become more and more intensified, and the two have reached the point where they don't want to meet each other—I am not a member of the Supernatural Secret Service Division, and naturally I am not his subordinate, and I am challenging his authority. In reality, Yushui Lian has the freedom that others don't have, but in the long run, there will be a lot of psychological pressure backlogged.

And the more I met Mie Nao Miku, the feeling of wanting to make up for the guilt of the other party and the fear of getting too close to the other party also intertwined.

At this time, he wanted to meet Jing Guang after everything was settled.

Instead of informing him of possible misfortunes in advance.

=

"Takashi Hasegawa? Ah, do you mean there are too many rantangs?"

"...Lantang Kando? Is it his nickname when he was working here?"

Deep in the bar near the back door, Takagi Tetsu was talking with the store manager. The latter has exaggerated blond hair. Although he doesn't use hairspray to make exaggerated shapes like those children entertaining customers, but with his stiff smile after excessive plastic surgery, it still has a sense of impact at first glance. .

Takagi gave full play to the quality of public officials, ignored all these places that needed to be complained about, and took a notebook to record seriously.