Chapter 96

Seven o'clock in the evening, outside the banquet venue.

As night fell quietly, a black car drove into this bustling street and stopped in front of the banquet venue, which was 20 floors away from the building.

Under the fiery trees and silver flowers, one after another luxury cars came to the entrance of the hotel. After the doors opened, men and women in high-end suits and gowns stepped out, and were led into the hotel by the waiter amidst chatting and laughing happily.

Most of the people invited to the banquet were prominent figures in the business and political circles, and there were not a few reporters and paparazzi squatting at the gate. These people who had heard the news blocked the road half an hour ago, until the traffic police came to clear it. Order was barely maintained.

Sitting in the driver's cab, Jiang Gu Ling looked at the resplendent decoration at the entrance of the hotel, and the lights that shone golden and illuminated the road, feeling his eyes dazzle a little uncomfortable.

Belmode leaned on the co-pilot's pillow, propped her chin with one hand, seemed to be fascinated by the golden light, she narrowed her eyes slightly, took out a pair of sunglasses from her pocket and put them on.

"Yasuo Maeda got off the car." Belmode caught the target person, "along with his secretary and an accompanying bodyguard."

Rei Furutani folded his hands on the steering wheel, resting his chin on it, and said, "Does Yasuo Maeda always choose such a ostentatious place to meet people from the organization?"

"Because there is no sense of security." Belmode pointed out sharply, "Every time he trades, he takes place in an expensive high-end hotel. In his opinion, in such occasions where important people are prone to appear, the organizers of the occasion will restrain themselves. , even if there is an accident, he still has a chance to escape unscathed."

Jiang Gu Ling raised his eyebrows, "——Indeed, when most people conduct transactions with an organization, they always think that the more concealed the better."

——Will such a cautious person really betray the organization?

Does he really have the guts?

Or, betraying the organization would bring greater benefits to Senator Maeda, so he chose this path?

"After all, Yasuo Maeda only needs to talk. Those who are actually responsible for transporting goods can't hide in the crowd like him." Belmode blew on the ashes on his nails, "Although Maeda is suspected of betraying the organization, But it's just a suspicion, whether to deal with him or not depends on the results of our investigation today—"

Furutani Rei smiled lightly, "It seems that we control Maeda's life and death."

Furutani Rei had read Maeda Yasuo's information before coming here.

As a politician with connections and real power, Maeda Yasuo is naturally different from those middle-level and bottom-level guys who are responsible for physical strength.

When the organization conducts human transactions with other forces, all he has to do is cover up the organization's transactions, and use his contacts to facilitate and give the organization the green light where necessary, so as not to go wrong.

The organization will meet with him every other month or one and a half months to inform him of the transaction status of the next month.

This is also the organization's regular beating on him, reminding him from time to time that he is already on the thief ship.

Japanese parliamentarians have high incomes from various funds and subsidies, and the sum of those gray incomes has exceeded their annual salary.

...Even so, Yasuo Maeda was willing to risk his reputation or even his life to make a deal with the organization.