Chapter 39

Yu Shuilian stared at the number on Bourbon's head, it turned out to be - 50.

... 50?

He looked at the descriptive paragraph on the scale next to it, and this number had initially entered the stage of 'wanting to establish a closer relationship with the other party'.

It can even be said to be "unilaterally having a good impression of the other party".

I'm sure it's just a leg and shoulder injury, not a bumped head? No hallucinations, either?

——This was Yushui Lian's first thought.

Then he immediately came to the conclusion that there was something wrong with this old module.

Yushui Lian immediately responded to the system: "System."

[System: Huh? 】

Yu Shuilian: "...Why don't you take it back and have it repaired again? I don't think the value is right."

Unexpectedly, the module that was finally hung up actually had a problem, and the system felt that it was a crow's mouth.

[System: ... All right, then I'll change it for you, my luck is too bad. 】

=

Jiang Gu Lingjian Taiska's expression changed from weird to complicated, and finally turned calm.

The child is not thinking of something strange, is he?

Had he done anything that Talisca had strange associations with?

The social expert Furuya starts to recall, from Hiro's escape to the present, the only communication between him and Taiska is to fool Rum's video call together in **.

...but what's the problem?

He went through all the details in his head again, and the only problem that came to his mind was that he shook Taliska's hand.

... Taliska hates physical contact?

But at that time, it was just to convey information... Forget it, if Taiska really minded, did he want to find an opportunity to apologize to him?

Not knowing that Jiang Guling had already extended the problem to a distant place, after Yushui Lian dismissed the bluffing system, he subconsciously wanted to recover from his illness.

Jiang Gu Ling, who saw through his intention, said calmly, "What's wrong? Is there anything I can do for you?"

Yushui Lian feels that Jiang Guling's attitude has indeed undergone some changes.

Although the tone of speech is similar to before, it seems to have become a little softer.

...If I have to say it, it's like changing from a peeled orange to a peeled orange.

Originally, it was intended to give people the impression of being sleek, but it also isolated the inner world from strangers. Now it seems that the orange peel has been peeled off, revealing the ice-cooled and soft flesh inside.

"...It's nothing." Yu Shuilian felt very uncomfortable, "I want to sit up."

"Slow down."

Jiang Guling thoughtfully helped him adjust the back of the bed, and when Yu Shuilian got up, he also took the initiative to support him thoughtfully.

Although the blond youth didn't say a single extra word, he proved his attitude with actions.

Yu Shuilian: "..." I'm really not used to this feeling.