Chapter 71

Matsuda Jinpei had already rushed to the edge of the roof and looked down, part of the splashed glass shards had fallen to the concrete floor, and the night lights hit it, looking like glistening spots from a height.

Other than that, Matsuda Jinpei saw nothing.

Luckily, he wondered if there was a possibility—that Lian survived.

But this is the 20th floor.

Shinrito: "Don't look, the bombs made by supernatural powers are different from ordinary bombs."

He smiled viciously, "The body will become the fuel of supernatural powers, and within a few seconds, there will be nothing left, and the corpse will be destroyed perfectly."

It burns out in a few seconds, what kind of temperature does that have to be.

How much will it hurt...?

What's more, isn't this the same as completely erasing the traces of a living person from this world?

The stinky brat chose to save everyone before he died, and in the end he couldn't even leave a single bit of wreckage behind. This method of death was so clean and thorough that it was cruel.

Did not go to school, was abandoned by his family, and entered the society by mistake——Matsuda Jinhei is no stranger to people with this kind of destiny trajectory. lingering in the dark, they have no choice.

Lian is the same, he can't choose how to live.

You can choose your own way of death.

——In this way, he made an all-out resistance to the fate that wanted to treat him harshly, stood in front of everyone with the appearance of exposing the essence of his soul, and told them what he really wanted to do.

But he is still so young, he is a stinking brat who can't even play games so badly! It shouldn't be like this.

Matsuda Jinpei clenched his fists, trying to swing them out.

He stared at the god and the man, and the anger in his eyes could not be hidden. This kind of instinctive anger that people are born with is perfectly displayed in his body at this moment.

Shinrito raised his eyebrows intimidated by his gaze, fearing that the other party would punch him in the face recklessly, he said, "Don't forget, the hostage is still in my hands."

Matsuda approached him a few steps with a flat smile, "You really are a scum."

What did the kid say at the end?

Beat the bastard up, right?

=

Furutani Rei also looked at the sky under the night scene, he had never felt that the night scene in Tokyo could be so barren.

Is Yushuilian's sacrifice meaningful?

Of course he did, he kept everyone but himself, except himself. He excluded himself from everyone's life, in a worthy enough way.

But he didn't want this at all.

He didn't know how many self-confessions of Yushui Lian had been seen by the people in the venue. They watched how Yushui Lian opened his fragile heart worthy of care in front of them, and wiped away the scars on his body with an extremely devout attitude. Break it open little by little to show them the flesh and blood that hasn't grown yet.

He calmly lists his sins, he convicts, he expresses remorse.

But these crimes are gangrene, he has no choice but to uproot himself from the soil and throw himself into the sun——