Chapter 12

After comforting the girl, Yu Shui looked at the robber.

Guns are not so easy to get in Japan, trying to get a gun but only robbing a small pet store? This is against common sense.

But there is no time to think about it now, the task countdown has only thirty seconds left, and a big danger warning has been written.

Once the problem is not resolved within the warning time, there may be injuries on the scene.

Yushui Lian leaned over and walked around the shelf in the middle to the cash register. Ms. Aikawa Sachiko had already put all the cash on the table. She pinched the apron uneasily with both hands, watching the robber's movements from the corner of her eye.

Seeing that there was no other cash, the robber gave a "tsk" and planned to start putting money into the bag.

Just when he grabbed a few handfuls of money and got used to this action, a black figure rushed out from the corner at a high speed. His hand with the gun reflexively wanted to lift it up and shoot, but was hit hard by the opponent first—— The pistol flew to the corner.

"Bastard——" the robber yelled in pain, his body fell heavily to the ground, and his shoulder blades hit the ground, causing his whole body to tremble in pain. Then he was grabbed by both hands, and his chest was pressed against his knees.

In the blink of an eye, before everyone could even realize what happened, Yu Shui Lian had already completed the full set of actions to remove his weapon and then subdue him.

The young man's flowing movements looked relaxed and agile, as if he had practiced thousands of times.

Yu Shui Lian pressed against the robber to make him unable to move, and said, "Call the police, Miss Store Manager."

"—OK! I'll call the police."

"Is there any rope?"

"It's used to bind things..."

"Give it to me, please, thank you."

Sachiko Aikawa handed over the things in a hurry, and called the police with her mobile phone between her neck: "This is... yes, yes, someone was robbed with a gun, ah, we are fine, a good-hearted person stepped forward and subdued the gangster, Yes, please come here immediately, thank you."

After hanging up the phone, she forced herself to relax.

Calm down, Sachiko, you're the only adult!

Sachiko Aikawa: "The police said they will be here in about five minutes. Someone is nearby and will come to take away the robber soon."

"...This is probably not a robbery." Yu Shuilian said, "Miss Store Manager, the other party seems to be targeting you."

"What, what do you mean—?"

The startled Aikawa Xingzi plucked up the courage to look over. She hadn't looked at the other person's face carefully just now due to coercion. Now after hearing what Yushui Lian said, she calmed down and observed the appearance of the kidnapped robber.

Sachiko Aikawa said cautiously: "... Where have we met?"

The robber snorted coldly: "What a forgetful woman, didn't you pay me back at Ikebukuro Station last month?"

"Ah? Eh... Ah, I remembered, you were the gentleman who sang on the street at that time."

"After that, I have never forgotten you." The robber continued to tell like beans, "At that time you smiled so beautifully at me, I knew you must also be interested in me. I followed you secretly for a month, the wind and rain No hindrance."