Chapter 103

The hanged body was an adult male in his thirties. Under the loose home clothes, his shriveled and thin body seemed to be emptied into a paper shell, hanging under an old-fashioned electric lamp—if It's not that this house is relatively old, it may not be possible to find a place where people can be lifted high in this house.

The police were busy at the scene, Takagi approached Officer Megure, and said, "Police, the public security police are here."

Conan on the side was puzzled.

...the public security police?

Does this have anything to do with them?

Unless it's not an ordinary homicide.

Conan hasn't forgotten that they came here to find the missing classmate Qian Huimei. If the circumstances involved in this case are complicated, wouldn't Qian Huimei's situation become more dangerous?

=

At the main entrance a few steps away from the corpse, Yu Shuilian looked at Zhu Fu Jingguang who came up with his colleagues.

When the latter saw him, his expression was surprised for a moment, but he didn't speak.

...Does it mean that they know each other at this time?

Yu Shuilian spoke first: "Hello."

Zhu Fu Jingguang breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Detective Wudao? What a coincidence."

His colleague swept Yu Shuilian's face, and casually asked Jing Guang, "Do you know each other?"

"...Well, it's not just acquaintance." Zhu Fu Jingguang said, "We are still quite close?" He looked at Yu Shuilian.

Yushui Lian nodded with a smile.

They didn't restrain their expressions. The colleague saw it and joked: "...Why does it sound like flirting?"

"Because they are close friends." Jing Guang said naturally.

Colleague: "Okay, okay, let's go in."

When Conan, who was standing at the door, saw the man, his expression collapsed a bit.

...Isn't this Detective Kirishima's assistant? Why is he here? And it looks like he's a cop? Or the public security police? ?

Wait, so he's definitely not Detective Kirishima's assistant, so why were they together before? ?

Various fragments of clues are flying in his mind: Pan Nuo is a black-haired young man, Detective Kirishima knows about the organization, Detective Kirishima is unknown, the enemy is unknown, and the black man who is clearly a public security policeman claims to be the assistant of Detective Kirishima hair man...

【Hiss... I just thought that Detective Kirishima should be a good person, why is this place suddenly weird again. 】

[Understood, choose one of the three lists to mention newcomers. But it would be hopeless to choose one of the three, besides Kuroda, this is the second person who is obviously a policeman to join the one of the three, right? 】

【Didn't Kuroda say that he wasn't black? Upstairs, have you not read the following content for a long time? 】

Yu Shui Lian also walked into the scene behind them, thinking why Jing Guang came here?

Could it be that this case was not an ordinary murder case?

=

Conan was standing at the door of the room, from where he stood he could see the whole room: the messy household garbage and fast food boxes were not cleaned up, they were placed randomly in the room, as if they were left behind after eating accumulated until now. Other than that, no obvious clues could be found for a while in this panicked place.