Chapter 113

"How are you?"

"...I feel a little dizzy."

The game cabin opened, and Tsuda helped out the tired-looking employee inside. When he walked out of the game cabin, the other party staggered and almost fell to the ground. His body seemed to be exhausted. Even with Tsuda supporting him, His legs were still weak, and he slowly sat down on the ground.

Masato Tsuda looked worried, turned his head and said to the people next to him, "Take him to the infirmary to rest and check how he is doing!"

"yes!"

Yushui Lian stepped forward and looked at the game cabin connected by countless lines of different lengths. Its cold gray metal body has an unparalleled sense of coldness, and the criss-crossing lines on the back of it are like a sheet of paper. Big net.

What the hell is this game pod connected to?

Yu Shuilian put his hands in his pockets and looked at this cold giant with a blank expression.

Masato Tsuda had a quick phone conversation with someone who didn't know, and when he came back, his face that used to be filled with a relaxed expression was already full of worry.

Yu Shuilian asked: "Have you figured out what happened?"

Masato Tsuda was silent for two seconds, and said: "This game cabin is connected to a concrete data world. Through the game cabin, we 'players' will become special existences like artificial intelligence. The world of data..."

Yu Shuilian understood, and he guessed and asked: "The people who were unwell just now felt dizzy and unwell because their brains couldn't accept the huge data stream?"

Masato Tsuda nodded, wondering how Hiroki Sawada could make such an incredible thing.

The agreement is just to develop artificial intelligence and vr games!

That's not the case at all!

He murmured: "...at least this dangerous technology is still under the supervision of the Supernatural Secret Service Division."

Yushuiren: "Although I don't want to say that... But, Mr. Tsuda, we can't think so optimistically. Don't forget that the organization has also found a lot of talents in these industries. Their abilities are not inferior to Hiroki, maybe they just don't have But if the BOSS asks them to develop it, they may not be unable to do it."

Tsuda Masato still couldn't imagine, he said: "Does the BOSS of the black organization really want to store his consciousness in the data world? Wouldn't this be too crazy..."

"It's not impossible." Yushui Lian said, "A dying person can do anything. When all other experimental paths have failed to achieve stable success and the days left are dwindling, try to retain consciousness Come down, wait until you can get a brand new body and then put your consciousness back in—this plan may seem crazy, but it is the most credible among other more unfeasible plans. And..."

Tsuda Masato was attracted by his words, "And?"

"Moreover, if he can really survive in the data world, he is equivalent to an electronic ghost. As long as you are still using electronic products, he may be able to invade your device. You see, in this way, even if he is not physically It exists, and he doesn't worry that his subordinates will betray him."

Yushuiren shrugged, and said this creepy speculation like a wisecrack.

Masato Tsuda touched his arm, and showed a cooperative expression of "wow, that's scary".

Then he fell silent.

...As a healthy man in his prime, he couldn't fully understand that Boss mentally.