Chapter 1

For those readers who don't know;

Zhu Fu Jingguang: Morofushi Hiromitsu

Jiang Gu Ling: Amuro Tooru

Ley: Akai Shuiichi

Qin Jiu: Gin

...

When Yu Shuilian opened his eyes, he found himself lying on the concrete floor.

His ignorant consciousness slowly returned to its place, and then he felt deeply confused: "...?"

Who is he and where is he?

The uneven ground and the rough gravel hurt his back, and he subconsciously wanted to get up from the ground. As soon as he put his hands on the ground and stood up straight, a cold light flashed in front of him.

The sharp blade struck straight at his vitals.

All this happened so suddenly, Yu Shui Lian's originally empty brain suddenly rang the alarm, and he dodged subconsciously to avoid the sharp blade that was attacking his neck.

While he dodged sideways, the bullets from a distance precisely passed through the head of the knife-wielder who attacked him, and passed through the attacker's shoulder impartially.

...is the rescuer?

Or an enemy?

Before Yushuilian's brain could react, his body cleverly jumped back and opened the distance, perfectly exposing the attacker in the scope of the sniper scope.

"boom--"

"Bang bang—"

The assailant was shot a few more times. During his screams, the spray of blood stained his body. Before he had time to think about what happened, he followed his body's reaction, immediately put on his hood and ran out. .

A few strong men who had just rushed over at the door saw him running away, and hurriedly yelled at the accomplices behind: "He's gone! Chase him!" "He's here!"

Yu Shuilian turned around and ran away.

Half a street away, a black Chevrolet came galloping, just when Yu Shuilian thought it was a pursuer, the young man with phoenix eyes on the rear window shouted at him: "Get in the car—"

His subconscious mind told him that this was a teammate who came to rescue him.

Nanfeng cut her cheeks, and Yushui Lian got into the car coming from the street as fast as she could.

The moment the car door was closed, the driver with long black hair accelerated skillfully. At the same time, the blond young man in a baseball cap on the co-driver was threatening to shoot out the window, throwing off the group of hyenas that were chasing after him.

The hail of bullets gradually receded.

The young man with phoenix eyes who greeted him to get on the bus asked: "—Are you all right, Tayska?"

Taiska, also known as Yushuilian, nodded slowly.

He felt dizzy, as if muddy water was churning inside, but he still managed to make himself recognize the environment and the people around him.

There were three people in the car... His consciousness told him that these were his "companions" and they were people he could trust at the moment. The three of them looked to be in their twenties, and the one who sat in the back row with him, the young man who greeted him to get on the bus, had a pair of impressive phoenix eyes.