𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 100

"Thank you to all of our hardworking students, to all of our professors and to the families as well!" There was a sense of relief, a weight lifting off of your shoulders as you sat there in your cap and gown. It was a surreal moment. Of course it would happen sooner or later, but to finally have all your hard work pay off was one of the best feelings one could describe.

You just graduated university, a big goal in many people's lives. The hardships and stress that came with it were worth it all, just so you could sit here and finally take everything in. "Congratulations to all of you!" The crowd of students cheered and so did the families watching from the stands. You smiled, clapping your hands as you stood up from your seat. Others were throwing their caps high up into the air as a gesture of celebration. It was a bittersweet moment.

"Y/n!" You heard your name being shouted from the crowd. Turning to look, you saw Haru running up to you, arms spread wide before he embraced you. He squeezed you tightly in his arms, a small giggle coming from him as you hugged him back. "We fucking graduated!" He shouted.

"I know! I can't believe we actually did it," you laughed.

Just seconds after finishing your sentence, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you into a hug. "Rin!" You exclaimed, turning around to hug him back, a wide smile adorning your face.

"I can't believe I actually graduated," he chuckled, mostly because he was in disbelief. Four years ago, he would've thought this was a joke. He never saw himself completing college or even graduating but here he was was, with you, doing it all.

"We need to find Zee and celebrate because we all deserve it. This school put way too much stress on me to not have a few drinks," Haru rolled his eyes, looking around on the field for his boyfriend. The sun was shining bright on your face the heat beating down on you. It didn't help that the cap and gown were making you even more hot, only adding to the heat.

"I could use a shower first before celebrating," you wiped a small bead of sweat from your forehead. "What should we do to celebrate?" You asked.

"This girl I know said she was throwing a grad party at her house, but I don't know if I want to be surrounded by a whole bunch of drunk people," Haru sucked his teeth.

"We could always just chill at mine? Order pizza, watch a movie, and play some games?" Suna offered, his hand hooked around your waist as he held you close to him.

"I like the sound of that," Zee came up from behind you and Suna and walked straight up to Haru, planting a kiss on his lips. "Your face is all red," he chuckled.

"Shut up, it's hot out here," Haru rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face as he interlocked his fingers with Zee's.

"I think that's a good idea. Come by at like six? It'll all give us time to get ready and wind down," you nodded.

"Sounds like a plan."

━━━━━

Suna ruffled his hair with the towel, walking out of the bedroom in his sweats and a baggy shirt. You were already in the living room, setting up the movie night while waiting for the pizza to arrive. "What movie did you pick?" Suna asked.

Flattening out the fuzzy blanket on the couch, you turn to look at him, "I haven't decided yet, but I was thinking something scary."

Suna walked up behind you, grabbing the pillow from the couch and began fluffing it, his best attempt at trying to help you. Though, one thought kept crossing his mind. "Hey, have you told Haru about us moving yet?" There a slight hit of concern in his voice.

"No, why?" You stand up straight to look at Suna with furrowed brows. You placed your hand on your hips, inspecting your boyfriends expressions before he threw the pillow down on the couch and faced you.