𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 52

It's been a couple of months since you've been out of school now and lately, you were just hanging out with Suna or Haru most of the time

It's been a couple of months since you've been out of school now and lately, you were just hanging out with Suna or Haru most of the time. There wasn't much to do, and you were starting to get really bored. Obviously, you still did all the work that teachers had assigned you because no way in hell were you gonna be making up all those assignments once you got back.

So, that's what you were doing now, sitting in front of your laptop with a textbook beside you, notebook in your lap, and pen in hand. You were almost finished writing down notes for the new chapter your teacher had assigned. The only thing that really kept you pushing was that the school year was going to end soon and you'd finally be free from college for a while. You weren't graduating just yet, you still had one more year to go.

Groaning in annoyance as you read over the chapter, you tapped your pen on the blank sheet of paper below you. You've already written two pages of notes and you weren't sure what else to write down, none of it seemed important to you. "Maybe Haru has them. He takes the same class." You whispered to yourself, reaching over to the end of the bed and grabbing your phone.

You quickly moved your fingers across the screen and texted haru if he had notes for the last three pages of the chapter. And with that, you closed your laptop, placing it on Suna's desk. "Baby, you home?" You heard Suna call out as the door shut, the jingle of his keys echoed as he walked down the hallway towards the bedroom. "I'm in here!" You yelled, closing your textbook and tidying everything up.

"Hi, beautiful." He smiled, walking over to you slowly. His arms wrapped around your figure, completely disregarding that you were cleaning up the bed. "Hi," you gave him a small smile before kissing him. "You're back home from work early." You acknowledge, staring at him. Suna just nodded at you, rubbing his hands on your lower back and holding you close to him. "I know. I was thinking maybe we could do something tonight?"

"Like what?" Your hands reached up to his hair, fixing it up as you waited for an answer. "Remember I made that promise to you a while back?" He leaned towards your ear, placing a soft and sweet kiss on your skin. "The one with dinner?" You asked, making sure that the two of you were talking about the same thing. Suna just nodded his head.

"Oh, yeah! What about it? Did you wanna have a dinner date tonight?" You ask again, Suna still had his head placed in the crook of your neck, his breath fanning against your skin every time he would breathe. "Yup. So, get your ass ready, okay?" He pulled away from you with a smirk on his face. "But don't we need to make reservations?"

"Don't worry about it, baby. Just let me take care of you tonight. I want you to have a good time. I've seen how hard you've been working on school and I wanna treat you. Okay?" Suna spoke with such smoothness, each word rolling off his tongue with no hesitation. He spoke with confidence. "Alright, I'll get ready then." You took two steps towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him in for a slow kiss.

━━━━

Standing in front of the mirror, you checked yourself out making sure that everything looked good for the date tonight. You had to be honest, you didn't expect Suna to come home from work and take you on a date. Knowing him, you thought he would be lazy and too tired to do anything after work but it didn't seem that way.

You really admire how much of a sweetheart he can be at times. No matter how many times you hang around him every single day, he always manages to surprise you about something. Suna knocked on the door before entering the room, the door slowly creaking open as the hinges squeaked loudly. "Are you ready-oh shit." Suna spoke breathlessly as his eyes locked onto your figure.

You turned to him with a smile, staring down at your dress and heels for the night. You hoped it was enough but not too much or too little for the dinner date you guys were about to go on. "Do you like it?" The bright smile stayed on your face as you looked up at Suna. His breath was caught in his throat at the sight of you, his eyes wide. "Do I like it? I fucking love it! You look beautiful." He slightly bit on his bottom lip as his eyes kept looking at you up and down. "Rin, stop eye-fucking me." You exclaimed walking over to him.

"Sorry, I can't help it," he chuckled before grabbing your wrist and pulling you to his chest, "you just look so fucking good right now." He slightly whispered the last part, a smug look on his face. "You do too. Where'd you even get this shirt from?" You ran your hand down his chest, examining the shirt. He was wearing a grey button-down shirt with black slacks and black dress shoes. It was weird to see him dress up semi-formal. But, it looked nice on him.

"I've had it for a while," he stated. "Hey, love? How about we just skip dinner tonight," his hands slowly ran down your back, inching closer and closer to your ass before Suna gave it a hard squeeze, a small yelp leaving your lips, "and I can have you for dinner? Yeah?" He whispered into your ear. "Rin," you nervously laughed, pushing away from him, "I didn't get ready for nothing! You're taking me to dinner first and then maybe after we can fuck." You smiled, pushing yourself away from him and heading towards the door.

"But you look too good right now! Come on, baby. Maybe a quickie in the car?" Suna called out, following down the hall to the front door. A cackle fell past your lips as you shook your head. "No, Rin," you slipped your heels on at the front door. "We're going to dinner first and I don't wanna hear it. Stop being horny." You let out a sigh, finally slipping on the last heel and standing to your feet.

"Fine." Suna walked up to you, placing his hand on your lower back while you two walked out of the house and locked it up. He led you to the car, opening the passenger side for you and helping you in. He closed the car door for you before going over to the drivers' side and getting in, starting the car. "I will fuck you in this car after dinner is done, I just want you to know that."

"Rin," you slapped his arm, "drive to the fucking restaurant already!" You laughed.