𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 78

"I said shut up

"I said shut up." You looked down at Suna. He was surprised, shocked. He didn't expect for you to kiss him. "O-okay." He cleared his throat. He was left confused as you got off of him, sitting beside him on the bed. He swallowed thickly, blinking up at the ceiling of your bedroom. He didn't know what to think or to feel.

You, on the other hand, felt embarrassed. That was an act of impulse, a stupid one at that. Your mind was racing but nothing was coming out of your mouth. So badly, you wanted to utter an apology to him. But sitting here in the deafening silence made things even more awkward. "I'm sorry." You quickly mumbled without looking at him. For some reason, you were acting like some shy school girl who just kissed her crush for the first time.

Suna looked at you from his spot on the bed, opening his mouth to say something, but no sound came out. He was at a loss for words too. "I shouldn't have done that, that was really stupid of me." You slowly turn to make eye contact with him before noticing he was already staring at you. "No, no, I get it." Suna responded. As much as he wanted that kiss to be meaningful in a sense that you wanted him just as much as he wanted you, he knew better than to get caught up.

"I didn't mean to do that. I hope that doesn't make things awkward..." Explaining yourself only made it more embarrassing than the kiss itself. Suna sat up, scratching the back of his neck while staring down at the floor. For him, he was more sad. Sad that a kiss between you two was now something labeled as awkward. "Was it really that bad?" He chuckled, clasping his hands together. With wide eyes, you panicked and shook your head, "no! I just-the kiss was good! But we aren't...dating? Seeing each other? I don't know." The words just came rolling off of your tongue, all jumbled together and panicky.

Suna's jaw clenched. He couldn't stand this break you guys were on at all, but he did it because he respected you and your decisions. But, when there's a big possibility that you'd no longer be his anymore in the future, he can't help but feel his test tighten with jealousy. To think that you two would only be friends drives him insane. He's in love with you. And he fucked it over with how stupid he is. Things can't stay like this. Just imagining you with someone else, loving them, holding them, kissing them, and treating them like the way you treated him makes him furious.