𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 33

You walked your classroom, slinging your book bag over your shoulder after a long session of just hearing the professor talk your ear off like no tomorrow

You walked your classroom, slinging your book bag over your shoulder after a long session of just hearing the professor talk your ear off like no tomorrow. You also took you chem test today. Hopefully after that studying and practice questions you got a good grade. It felt like you did okay anyway, but you were still somewhat worried. Haru wasn't able to come to school today cause he was feeling a little sick which bummed you out considering he's like your only friend.

You walked down the hall towards the cafe, seeing that Atsumu, Osamu, Aran, and Kita where all sitting outside of it but Suna was nowhere to be seen. It's been exactly a week since the whole situation happened between you and him. Just like you told him, he didn't call or text you. Though, you barely ever seen him in school and if you did he would just have his hoodie over his head and his hands in his pockets. It was weird.

"Y/n." You heard one of them say as you walked past them. You just ignored them knowing they were gonna bring something up about what happened at the party. You didn't feel like speaking about, especially towards them since you and Suna's relationship was practically revealed that day. "Y/n, are you and Suna dating?"

"They're definitely dating, he called her baby. Also, did you see how pissed she was at him." Osamu chuckled to the rest of the group. You rolled your eyes and pushed your way into the cafeteria to find there was only a few students buying lunch today.

You walked over to the stand and stood in line to buy a turkey sandwich and a bag of chips. You patiently waited as the other students casually bought their food and gave their money to the lady who was working the food stands today. As you waited, you just looked around the cafeteria, just about five kids sitting alone at tables eating their lunch and scrolling through their phones.

As your eyes scanned the room, you noticed the side door open and someone walk in, but you couldn't quite make out who they were. All they did was sit down at an empty table and bring their phone out from their pocket. To you, it was just another bored student trying to pass the time. "Miss?" You looked up and seen that the lady was calling you over to pay. "Oh, sorry!" You nervously laughed, trying to play it off while handing her your food. "That'll be one thousand yen." She smiled. You reached into your pocket and pulled out the bill, handing it to her.

"Thank you." You grabbed your food and began walking back to the table to eat your food. With a sigh, you sat down at began to open your bag of chips and eat. It felt too quiet in here except for the occasional talking from the others. You really wish you had Haru here with you right now.

You looked up, looking over the cafeteria once more to see that same hooded figure, this time they were on their phone. Even though it was completely weird of you, you decided to stare at them until they looked up from their phone. They slowly lifted their head, their face coming into view.

You stopped chewing your food, recognizing those same narrow and familiar eyes. It was Suna, sitting alone without his group of friends. You quickly looked away and went back to minding your business. Your phone buzzed on the table, a text from Haru asking if you wanted to come out tonight. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as you thought he wasn't feeling good.

You texted him back asking if he was feeling better and he said yeah it was just him needing to eat something. That's when you agreed to go out, wanting to get your mind off things and especially off of Suna. "Suna, is that you man?" You looked up seeing that Kita, Atsumu, Osamu and Aran were walking over to him with a smile on their face. "Don't speak to me." Suna said in a low voice.

"Bro, we said were sorry, we didn't know." Atsumu looked at Suna. "Whatever, I'm leaving." Suna glanced at you before standing to his feet and walking out the cafeteria out the side entrance. "He's still pissed at us." Aran looked at the other three. "I don't blame him though." They began to walk out the cafe, thankfully not noticing that you were there.

Over the week they all of them must've got into some type of small argument which ticked Suna off. He's usually not one to get mad at things, but considering what had already happened you wouldn't be surprised if his anger was through the roof at this point. "Hey, guys!" You turned around in your chair, seeing Anna running over to the boys.

If you were being honest, you completely forget that she came to this school. You scrunched up your face in disgust, watching as she ran over to them. You still didn't like her and you never will. That nosey, kiss up bitch.

"Have you guys seen Suna?" She asked. "You just missed him, why?" Atsumu looked at her, leaning against the small round table. "He just looked really down in class today and I wanted to talk to him to make sure he was okay." She smiled, fiddling with her hands. "He's just a little pissed that's all." Kita said. "Awe, why?" Anna frowned, doing a slight baby voice.

You rolled your eyes at her annoying demeanor and continued to eat your sandwich. "Should we tell her?" Aran looked at the rest of them. "I don't know. Do her and Suna even talk anymore," Osamu looked at them before turning to Anna. "He's your ex, right?" Osamu asked. "Yeah." Anna answered.

"Do you guys even speak?" Kita asked her more questions. "Why does that matter? I'm just trying to make sure he's okay since I can't call or text him." Anna replied. "Wait, why?" Atsumu grew confused. "He blocked my number because he got this new girlfriend. She's such a bitch! Suna told me she doesn't even like me." Anna informed them.

All three of them looked at each other, piecing together the situation and finally coming to a conclusion that you and Suna were dating. "I don't think we should say anything then, sorry Anna." Kita gave her a small smile before walking off with the rest of them. "Wait, it's something with his girlfriend? Did they break up? Have a fight?"

The boys just ignored her questions and continued walking out the cafe. Anna groaned, turning around and noticing that you were sitting there the whole time. "You! Do you know what happened between his girlfriend?" She walked up to you. "Anna, for the love of god, mind your fucking business for once and keep walking." You slowly turned your head towards her, giving her a cold stare. "You're such a bitch!" She whined, walking off. "Choke!"

 "Choke!"