𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 93

"I am dying for that blueberry muffin right now!" Haru clung to your arm as both walked the street down to the cafe

Today was a warm day, the sun out and the air still. There were no harsh winds blowing in your face, and the cloud were fluffy and white as they passed over the sun from time to time. You smiled at Haru, he's been talking about muffins ever since he got to your house.

"You're starting to make me want the muffin now." You laughed, seeing the cafe door only a few feet away.

"Maybe we can get one to share." Haru raised his brows before pulling the door open. Both of you giggled with each other, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and baked good filling your nose. The warmth of the small cafe wrapped around you, making your body feel cozy inside.

"It smells so good in here!" You pouted, the smell making you want to order every baked good this place had to offer. There were a few people in front of you, not a surprise since it was a Saturday and people liked to come here in the mornings to hang out.

"I know, right? I think I might get a boba tea instead of a coffee though." Haru looked up at menu displayed across the top of the registers. He pondered as you stood there, your mind already made up on what you wanted to order. A breakfast sandwich with orange juice. You weren't much of a coffee person.

"I'm gonna go find us a seat." You whispered to Haru. He let go of you arm and nodded at you. Pulling your phone from your pocket, you walked towards the back of the cafe where the seating area was located.

"Wait, y/n!" Haru called for you. Quickly turning back, you looked at him. "What did you want just in case I have to order?" He asked.

"Get me the breakfast sandwich and some orange juice, please." You smiled at him. Haru nodded before waiting back in the line. Turning back on your heel, you continued walking. As you looked up from your phone, you found the perfect seat next to the window. With a sigh, you sat down.

"So I'm gonna take a guess and say your favorite color is pink?" There was a voice you recognized coming from you right. Slowly, you lifted your head only to see who exactly you thought you would. Suna. But what you didn't expect to see was that girl Rose sitting across from him. She had a pink outfit with a white jacket and white heels to match. Her hair was long and black and she wore pink acrylics. She really went all out for their collab.