𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 63

Text"Where the fuck are the keys?" You mumble to yourself, looking in Suna's coat

Text
"Where the fuck are the keys?" You mumble to yourself, looking in Suna's coat. It was empty. You groaned in annoyance, sighing loudly as you made your way to the bedroom where Suna was laying down. "Baby, where are your keys? I wanna head to the store before it gets dark" You stood in the doorway, your sweater in hand.

Suna silently turned off his phone, looking at you with a confused expression. He sat up in bed, not speaking a word. He just looked at you. "Hello, Rin?' You waved your hand in front of his face, walking into the bedroom more. Suna blinked. "Why do you need them?" He asked.

You rolled your eyes, already annoyed from running all over the house looking for them. Suna usually kept his keys in the pocket of his jacket, so when you didn't find them, you practically turned the whole house upside down. "Did you not hear me? I said I wanted to go to the store before it gets dark. We need a little bit more food for the house." You looked at him, patiently waiting for a response. 'I'm going with you then-"

"Rin, stop. You said you didn't feel well today. I can go to the store by myself while you rest." You placed your hand on his bare shoulder trying to guide him back down to the pillow. He shook his head, protesting against your actions as he whipped the cover off of him and tried to stand. "Rin, sit down, it's fine! Just tell me where the keys are." You pushed him back down.

For whatever reason, you had no clue why Suna was acting like this. For the past few days, he's been acting off. The day he came home from work all upset, and the way he's been acting super clingy or distant from you depending on the day. And then, he goes on to say he doesn't feel well today. You haven't asked him what's wrong, thinking he was just having one of those episodes and you wanted to give him as much distance as possible, but now it seems to be getting worse.

He either needed to be around you all the time or completely distant from you all the time. It made no sense. You didn't really suspect anything at first, but you're beginning to worry. He doesn't seem himself anymore. It's almost as if he's not expressing himself to you. You can tell by the look in his eyes that something or someone is bothering him, but his mouth won't open up. So, all of his feelings begin to pile up and he doesn't know what to do.