𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 23

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suna pulled into his driveway, turning off the car

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suna pulled into his driveway, turning off the car. "Hey, you alright?" He asked, placing his hand on your thigh. "I'm sore." You slightly laughed. "Sorry, baby." He laughed with you before opening the door and stepping out the car. You unbuckled your seatbelt before Suna walked over to your side and opened the door for you, helping you out the car.

Suna held your hand in his as you both walked up to his door. He unlocked the door with the keys, both of you taking your shoes off as you stepped into the house. "At least they didn't leave my place a mess." Suna scoffed, placing his keys on the kitchen counter.

You followed him to his room, plopping down on his bed. "How about we both take a nice hot shower." Suna sat on the edge of the bed, slowly caressing your hand with his thumb. "Yes, that would be perfect right now." You sighed as Suna helped you to your feet. You both walked into the bathroom, Suna starting the water and letting it heat up.

"Do you even have clothes for me?" You said in a tired voice, stripping yourself of your clothes. "Yes, beautiful." He chuckled. You nodded at him before stepping into the shower, the hot water hitting your cold skin.

The shower curtain closed, feeling Suna wrap his arms around your waist while he hugged your from behind and placed a small kiss on your neck. You closed your eyes and smiled, taking in the relaxing feeling. You turned around and wrapped your arms around Suna's neck, kissing his lips. His hand rested on your lower back as the water hit both of you.

"We could lay in bed and watch a movie after this." Suna suggested, looking at you. "Snacks?" You raised a brow, staring at him. "Of course." He chuckled, pecking your lips before resting his head on your shoulder. "Can I wash your hair?" You asked in excitement. "Mhm." Suna nodded, letting go of you and allowing you to grab the shampoo.

You squeezed the bottle, the product falling into the palm of your hand. You placed the bottle down before mixing the product in your hands. "Turn around." Suna followed what you ordered before massaging the shampoo into his scalp. "I'm so tired." Suna yawned. "Me too."

━━━━

You walked into the room with the clothes Suna gave you to wear to bed. "Hi, beautiful." Suna looked up from his phone, smirking at you. "What are you doing?" You smiled, crawling in bed next to him. "Look." Suna turned on his phone, showing you his lock screen. You let out a small gasp seeing it was the picture you took of him eating you out. "Suna!" You laughed, grabbing his phone and looking at the picture.

"What? I think it looks nice, plus every time I miss you, I can just look at this picture." He chuckled, grabbing the phone back from you. "So you do admit, you miss me sometimes." You teased, looking at him. "Shut up." Suna gave you a soft kiss. You just laid your head on his chest while the both of you watched the movie he had on tv.

His fingertips traced small patterns on your bare skin while you two relaxed in each other's arms. Being in this position with Suna made you realize that you actually enjoyed spending time with him, even if you guys weren't talk to another. You slightly smiled at the thought, snuggling into Suna even more. "You okay? You keep moving a lot." Suna looked at you.

"It's just I enjoy spending time with you, I guess." You looked at him as you sat up on your knees. "You guess?" Suna raised a brow, trying to tease you. "I do enjoy spending time with you, especially when it's just us." You shrugged.

Suna grabbed your waist, guiding you to straddle him. You threw your leg over his waist and placed your hands on his chest while you looked down at him. "I like spending time with you too." His hands gripped around your forearms, slowly lowering you towards him. You both gave each other a smile before Suna cupped your face and placed a slow passionate kiss on your lips. You kissed him back, deepening the kiss even more.

You both pulled away before you rested your head on Suna's shoulder. His arms hugged your waist, pulling your closer towards him. "I have one request for you though." You sat upright again. "What is it?" Suna furrowed his brows. You reached over and grabbed his phone, unlocking it. "Block Eliza and Anna."

Suna slowly grabbed the phone from your hand. "Bet." He he said with confidence. You watched as he clicked on each of their contacts, pressing the 'block this caller' button. "Are you one hundred percent satisfied now?" Suna looked at you. "No, you still owe me a pair of underwear, asshole." You laughed. "I'm sorry for ripping them, but you just looked too good and I couldn't help myself." Suna said with a smug look on his face. You shook your head at him with a smile, kissing his cheek.

"We're not even watching this movie." Suna sighed, looking over at his tv. "I know, I don't even know what's going on rn." You said while watching a fight scene happening. "It doesn't matter anyway cause I like talking with you."

"Awe playboy." You sarcastically frowned at him. "Very funny for the one who said they liked spending time with me." He playfully rolled his eyes. "I can leave right now. Steal your car and take my ass back home." You held back your laugh. Suna grabbed your waist and tossed you onto your back, making you laugh. "Your ass isn't going anywhere." He chuckled causing you both to laugh. "See? This is what I mean when I say I like your company." You looked at Suna through half lidded eyes, obviously tired.

"I know, but I think it's about that time we turn the lights off and sleep. I can tell you're tired." Suna reached over and turned the lights off before laying beside you in bed. He grabbed the blanket and placed it over the both of you as he held you in his arms. You tossed your legs over his and laid your head on his chest before you closed your eyes. "Goodnight, baby."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.