𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 17

You and Suna sat down in a booth as you both were handed menus

You and Suna sat down in a booth as you both were handed menus. "You know I've actually never been here before?" You looked at Suna before looking through the menu. "Really? I come here all the time." He smiled. You smiled back at him. "All the food looks so good." You were drooling over the pictures that were displayed on the menu, showing all types of breakfast.

"It doesn't look as good as you though." Suna smirked. "Shush." You chuckle, kicking him under the table. You both sat in silence for a while trying to finalize what you wanted to eat. "Hi, my name is Anna and I'll be your waitress-Suna?"

You looked up to see a girl with long black curly hair and glowing olive skin. She knew Suna? "Anna? It's been forever!" Suna got up from his seat and gave her a hug. "Yeah, it has! How've you been?" She asked, smiling. "I've been good. I just can't believe you're back in town." He looked at her in awe.

You just sat there awkwardly with a menu in your hands while you watched the both of them converse with one another. You had no idea who this girl was, but clearly they knew each other well. No suprise. You just sat back in your seat as they continued to talk, trying to mind your own business. "Yeah, after our breakup I moved cities, but came back here for college." She laughed.

Did you hear that correctly? Breakup? "Yeah, we dated for a while. Well I go to that same college, if you ever need anything just let me know." Suna offered. You just kept your mouth shut, not wanting to cause any unwanted trouble. "Is this your new girlfriend?" She asked. "No, just my friend."

"Oh, nice!" She smiled at you. You just gave her a small smile back before looking at the menu again. "Have you guys decided what you'd like to order?" She grabbed her notepad from her apron and clicked her pen. "Yeah, I'll be have the french toast with raspberries and syrup along with some bacon and an orange juice." You looked up at her. She nodded her head as she wrote it down.

"I already know that you want blueberry waffles with eggs and bacon and some orange juice." She looked at Suna, smiling. "You still remember?" He laughed. "Of course! I'll be back with your drink and your food will be ready shortly." She grabbed the menu's from you and Suna before walking away from the table.

You just ignored Suna and scrolled through your phone, texting Haru. "Hey." Suna called out to you. You just ignored him and kept looking at your phone. "Beautiful?" He tried getting your attention again. "Y/n." He said in a more stern voice this time.

You were annoyed at this point, really annoyed. Now you didn't just have to deal with Eliza, but you had to deal with Anna too. She seemed like a really sweet girl, but her and Suna are obviously extremely buddy buddy even if they broke up. "Y/n!" Suna slightly shouted.

"Yes?" You looked up from your phone with a stoic expression. "What's up with you?" He asked, slightly tilting his head. "Nothing, just hungry." You shrugged your shoulders as you slouched in your seat. "Here's your drinks!" Anna came walking towards with two drinks in her hand, placing them down in front of you both. "Thanks, Anna." Suna smiled. She just nodded and walked off.

"You seem to have an attitude." Suna took a sip of his orange juice while looking at you. You rolled your eyes and stared at him. "You don't listen, huh? I just said I was hungry." Suna nodded at you before looking over to his right. Anna came walking in with a tray of food. "Here is your french toast and here is your waffles, extra blueberries just for you." She chuckled. "Thank you, Anna."

"Thanks." You smiled at her before grabbed a fork off the table. "So Suna, I was wondering if we could hang out this weekend? Maybe catch up?" She rocked back and forth on her feet, holding her hands in front of her. "Yeah sure! Here, put in your number." Suna unlocked his phone and handed it to her. "This Friday?" Suna asked as he grabbed his phone back. "Yeah, I'm free then." She nodded.

"Alright, sounds good." He chuckled. "Enjoy your food!" She smiled before she turned around and walked away from the table. You lazily took a bite of your breakfast, texting Haru all the information on what was happening right now. "How's your food?" Suna asked, eating his waffles. "Good." You plainly answered, not looking at him.

"Beautiful, look at me." Suna demanded. You sighed and looked up from your phone. "The food is great Suna, I'm so happy. Thank you for the meal." You sarcastically smiled at him before texting Haru. "Hey, Suna!" Anna came walking over.

The way you were holding yourself back from leaving this damn breakfast place was tiring you. Here she comes again. "I was wondering if you could pick me up from work today? Then, we could probably have a little more time to talk rather than waiting till Friday?" She fiddled with her fingers while looking at him. "Yeah, what time you get off?" He asked.

"In two hours." She smiled. Suna nodded, giving her the okay. "Alright, thank you." She hugged him one last time before walking away. Looks like you guys plans are ruined for the day. "After this, can you take me to Haru's? I wouldn't want to disturb your date with your ex." You took a bite of your food, looking at Suna.

"Stop, y/n." Suna rolled his eyes. "I'm being serious, just drop me off at Haru's. You know what? Actually, I'll ask him to pick me up instead. No need to waste your gas." You smiled at him. "Are you serious?" Suna glared at you. "One hundred percent. Now let me finish my food before I leave."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:The famous Anna

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
The famous Anna.