𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 65

Text"Rin, you almost ready? I have to meet them at the dub in like ten minutes!" You shouted, slipping in your earrings as you pace around the room to grab your phone and dutch

Text
"Rin, you almost ready? I have to meet them at the dub in like ten minutes!" You shouted, slipping in your earrings as you pace around the room to grab your phone and dutch. Suna sighed as he turned the corner to the room, his eyes following as you hurriedly moved around. "Baby, calm down." He chuckled, walking up to you and sitting on the bed as you stuffed things inside of your purse.

You glanced at him, furrowing your brows as you noticed he was dressed. "You're coming?" You asked, dosing your purse and grabbing your phone. Suna shrugged, his hands grabbing your waist before you could walk off again. Standing between your legs, he looked up at you, his bottom lip caught between his teeth, a small smirk tugging at his lips. "Stop looking at me like that." You playfully slapped his shoulder, looking away from him.

He pulled you closer, his hands running up and down your waist. "I decided to come since it's my day off and I have nothing better to do." He shrugged once more, watching as you reached into your purse to put more lipgloss on. He smiled at you as you turned your head towards the mirror, applying the clear gloss. "Beautiful? Baby? Love?" No response from you. Suna slightly pouted. "Y/n L/n." He called out sternly. You quickly turned your head to look at him, a look in your eye. Suna burst out laughing, "I knew that would catch your attention."

"Say my full name again and I won't speak to you for a week." You rolled your eyes, throwing your lipgloss back into your bag. Suna whined, looking up at you. "Okay, y/n l/n." He held back his laughter, his hands still around your waist. You immediately tried to pull away from him, ready to head to the club and meet with Haru and Zee. 'I'm just playing, baby, I'm sorry." he chuckled, pulling you back towards him. "Can I get a kiss?"

You looked down at him, your hands cupping his face before you leaned down and placed a kiss on his lips. "Sorry, my lip gloss is all over your lips," You smiled, wiping it off with your thumb. "You ready to go? Haru and Zee are already there." Suna nodded quietly.

━━━━━

Suna held his hand in yours as you both walked towards the club. From outside, you could hear the music blasting from the speakers and the sounds of people singing, dancing, and talking with each other. You could already tell it was going to be packed, but luckily, Haru saved a seat for you and Suna. "IDs?" The guard asked. You and Suna handed them to him, he took a quick look at them and then back up at you guys before handing them back, "Enjoy."