𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

"Listen, I don't want to go

"Listen, I don't want to go. I'm busy with college and have more important things to do rather than going to a male strip club." You rolled your eyes as you placed your notebook in your bag and threw it over your shoulder.

"But like, there's hot guys." Your best friend, Haru etched you on. You groaned and took a deep breath trying to calm yourself down. "So?" You ask, continuing to walk towards the double doors of your school.

"So, there's hot guys. You might find your boo thang." Haru teased making both of you laugh. You continued to walk, not paying attention to what was in front of you. "Y/n!" Haru called before you bumped into someone, their drink dropping on the floor. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." You bowed and helped pick up the plastic cup.

The contents splattered all over concrete and your shoes. A boy with brown hair and gray eyes stared at you. "Watch where you're fucking going next time." He spoke bluntly towards you. "I'm sorry once again." You bowed as he walked past you. "Fucker." Haru made a stank face, staring at the guy as he walked.

You decided to just keep your mouth shut, walking towards the trash and throwing the plastic cup out. You mentally cursed at yourself as you seen the liquid stained your shoes. "Haru, do yoh have a napkin?" He shook his head no as you pouted and continued to walk to his car.

━━━━

"Are you sure they're just going to dance?" You turned toward Haru as he drove. "They might strip, but that's it." He shrugged. You nodded and stared out the window as you drove on the highway, the low music playing on the radio. You were pretty and closed off compared to Haru, but you know what they say, opposites attract. It's not like you didn't talk to people, you just didn't have many friends. He's been your best friend since your first year in high school and you wouldn't trade him for the world.

You hummed along to the music as you rested your head against the window, staring at the city lights while passing by the buildings. "I promise I'll buy you food after. I just didn't have anyone to go with this time, plus you need to get out more. Break out your little shell."

You made a shocked face and looked at Haru. "What?" He laughed. You turned away from him and huffed. "Look, they're just gonna throw their shirts off and hump the air. You'll be fine." Haru slowed down as he pulled into the parking lot, turning the car off. "Oh god." You dreaded, as you closed the car door.

"This is why I love you, bestie." Haru cheesed as he clinged onto your arm. The doors to the strip club opened, it was dark but there were colorful lights illuminating the stages. There was already guys grinding on the floor. Girls and boys were throwing money and cheering for them as the music blasted.

"Here." Haru sat in a booth that had a front view of an empty stage. "Just relax." He chuckled as he got his money out and placed it on the table. Your attention was brought to the stage as everyone began loudly cheering. You seen a guy walk out, he was shirtless.

You squinted your eyes, noticing he looked familiar. "Hell yeah!" Haru cheered as the guy began dancing to the music, slowly moving his hips. You gasped as you realized who he was. "Haru!" You snatched his shirt and pointed to the stage. "That's the guy I bumped into today. The one who was rude." Haru stared at you with wide eyes.

"I know don't usually do this, but I wanna bring a special someone from the crowd up on stage with me tonight!" The man smirked. All the girls and guys started yelling over each other. "Me!" You heard a girl shout next to you.

You turned away from the stage and grabbed your phone, trying to pass time. "You!" You instantly looked up, seeing he was pointing at you and motioning for you to come next to him. "Go bitch!" Haru pushed you off the seat. You were absolutely distraught and embarrassed as you walked up the stage.

Everyone was most likely staring at you, probably hating you for being picked out the crowd. "Come here." You gulped, slowly walking towards him. He grabbed your hand and led you to a empty chair in the middle of the stage, sitting you down.

"Go, y/n!" Haru screamed and cheered. He walked around the chair, your eyes following him. He had a constant smirk on his face as he began to grind his hips right next to you. The crowd cheered while you turned away in embarrassment. He jumped on top of you, his legs on either side. He began grinding on you, following the music.

He lowered himself his head, putting his lips right near your ear. "Don't be shy. I know you remember me." You heard him whisper. He kept lowering his body until he was on his knees. "Oh shit!" Haru cheered, trying to boost your confidence.

His hands trailed over your thighs, before he lifted your leg over his shoulder making your eyes widen. The crowd continued to cheer as the music blasted through the speakers. He stared up at you with a devious smirk. As he stood up, he grabbed your waist and lifted you. "Oh my god!" You screamed, scared you were going to fall.

Your leg was still tossed over his shoulder while the other was wrapped around his waist. You were genuinely confused as to how you were capable of being in this position. He slowly lowered you on the floor, trailing his hands down your waist. Without warning, he began grinding on you while staring down at you.

"Go ahead, y/n!" Haru yelled. You covered your face and shook your head in embarrassment as you still felt his body grinding on yours. "Sorry for being an asshole earlier. I promise to make it up to you." He whispered into your ear.

The song finally ended, feeling him pick you back up on your feet. All the girls and guys cheered as you walked off stage and back to your booth where Haru was. "Suna!" They cheered. You looked back up seeing he was staring down at you, panting heavily. So that's his name, Suna."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:Okay, holy shit, looking back at this book I feel nostalgic asf lmao

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
Okay, holy shit, looking back at this book I feel nostalgic asf lmao. But, since this book is almost 2 years old...there will be horrible writing and tons of grammar mistakes throughout the 66 chapters so please prepare yourselves. You have been warned. But here is stripper star, my most infamous and beloved book lol. Enjoy!