𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:Smut

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:
Smut

Suna locks the door behind you and lightly grabs your arm, turning you around. "Now what did I tell you when you first came by? Oh right, I was going to make it up to you since I was a asshole." A devilish smirk grew on his face.

Your heart began pounding in your chest so loud that you could hear it in your ears. "Don't be shy, pretty. I'll do all the work." Suna slowly moved towards you, lifting your chin with his index finger. Suna placed a small kiss on your lips, pulling back and smirking at you. "See, that wasn't so bad." He leaned in again, this time a more slow and wet kiss.

His hands began removing your shirt, slowly lifting it above your head. Without breaking the kiss, his hands began to unbutton your pants, making you impatient. "Can I touch you?" He whispered, his hands on your waist. You nodded, feeling his hand slowly slide down.

"You're already wet?" He scoffed, removing his hand. "Wait, what're doing?" You eagerly asked, wanting him to touch you. He didn't say anything, he just lead you towards the couch and sat you down. "Be good for me, okay?" He kneeled down, his hands wrapping around the hem of your jeans and began to pull them down.

He threw your jeans to the side, immediately wrapping his hands around your thighs and pulling your closer towards him. "Holy fuck, you look so good right now." He stared up at you as he placed small kisses on your inner thighs, making you squirm for more.

"Please, Suna." You begged him, hating how much he was teasing you. "You want me to taste you, huh pretty?" His breath brushed over your sex making even more needy. "Please." Suna dove in, feeling his tongue circling around your clit causing you to let out a blissful gasp.

You couldn't be too loud considering you were still in the strip club, knowing anyone could walk by the door any second. Suna stared up at you with lust in his eyes, moaning as he continued to suck and lick on your clit.

Your hands clasped over your mouth, not wanting to let out loud moans. Suna slid two fingers inside of you, curling them up towards your g-spot, sending you over the edge. Your back arched off the couch, Suna pulling you closer towards his face and gripping your thighs with all his strength. This man was eating you like you were his last meal.

The feeling of your orgasm quickly approached as Suna continued to hit your g-spot and lick your clit. "I'm cumming." You moaned aloud. Suna continued to do what he was doing as you rode out your high. Your fingers entangled in his hair, gripping it tight as you practically rode his face.

Suna let out a small chuckle, standing over you and looking down at you. "Taste yourself, baby." Suna slowly stuck his fingers in your mouth, looking at you in awe as you suck on his fingers. He bit his lip and removed his fingers, wrapping his hand around your throat while he bent down, leaving a sloppy kiss on your lips.

Suna began undoing his pants, seeing how hard he was. His belt dropped to the floor, as he pulled down his pants. A grunt left his lips as he slowly slid into you, gripping your waist tightly. "Oh fuck, you're tight." He slowly began moving his hips, going faster each time.

Moans escaped your lips as he continued to move faster. "Shhh, you can't be too loud baby." Suna grabbed your leg, throwing it over his shoulder as he roughly fucked into you. It wasn't fair how good he was fucking you yet you couldn't be too loud. "You feel so good." You said in between moans, earning a smirk from Suna.

A loud knock on the door startled you both, Suna's hand clasping over your mouth. "Suna, you alright in there?" Someone called out. Your eyes began to roll back as his strokes became slowly and deep. "Yeah, just having some fun!" He chuckled. "Ok? Well, you're on in fifteen minutes!" The footsteps grew quieter as they walked away from the door. "You almost got us caught, pretty."

You felt another orgasm approaching as you began to clench around Suna. "Suna, I'm close!" You panted. Suna grunted, roughly grabbing your face and looking down into your lustful eyes. "Cum on my dick." A sadistic smirk grew on his face as rode out another orgasm.

"There you go, baby." He moaned, throwing his head back as you felt his thrusts getting sloppier. He quickly pulled out, cumming onto your stomach. "Fuck." He groaned, panting heavily. Suna pulled up his pants grabbed paper towels and wiped off your stomach, tossing the paper towel in the trash. He helped you up to your feet, handing you your clothes.

"Look at me," Suna grabbed your face, forcing you to look at him, "thank you, pretty." He kissed you again. You were in such shock, you didn't really know what to say. No one has ever fucked you like that before. "You can stay in here and freshen up. My performance will be over soon and then I could take you home."

You nodded and gave him a small smile. "I'll see you soon, beautiful."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:I am physically gagging at this smut chapter

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
I am physically gagging at this smut chapter. Embarrassing. Embarrassed is all I am. Horrible. I want to rip my eyes out. I'm very sorry for this atrocity.