𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 88

The rest of the night was silent

The rest of the night was silent. Completely silent. After you had left the table, you found yourself in the bathroom of the restaurant, tears threatening to pour from your eyes. You tried your hardest to blink them away, not wanting to ruin your makeup. And when you came back, the food you and Suna had ordered sat on the table.

He didn't want to touch his food until you had gotten back from the bathroom. And when you did sit down, neither of you said a word to each other. You didn't want to, afraid that what was on your mind would cause an unnecessary argument in public and you didn't want that. You didn't want to fuck up the date more than it already was.

Now, here you were walking back into the house. Suna kindly opened the door for you, allowing you in first before he followed in after you, closing and locking the door behind him. You stripped yourself of your heels, leaving them at the front door before making way to the bedroom to get rid of the annoying dress you had on.

Suna watched as you walked away, not hesitating to leave him standing in the entryway. He knows he fucked up tonight. He let out a sigh, his shoes hitting heavy across the wooden floors as he walked into the bedroom where he saw you digging through your bag for some comfortable clothes to put on. As he stood in the doorway, he fiddled with his keys, eyes following your every moment like a hawk.

"I'm sorry." He spoke, leaning in the doorway. He wasn't expecting you to say anything and that way okay. He just wanted to apologize to you. He would apologize to you endlessly if need be.

"It's whatever, Suna." You practically mumbled as you zipped your bag back up, satisfied with the baggy shirt and sweats you had picked to wear. Deep down, it wasn't whatever, but for the sake of your relationship with Suna, you wanted to keep your mouth shut. You didn't want to get into another pointless argument with him, not when you're already hurting deep down inside.

"Y/n, it's not just whatever. I want us to talk about this-work it out." Suna stood up straight, slowly walking into the room as you changed out of your dress and into your other clothes. With the shake of your head, you rolled your eyes, slipping your shirt over your torso.